???Nebraska NikeTalkers???

Everybody good after the tornado/bad weather that just rolled through?

l_76f2eb2a07e4eef67810d3a61eb34c3e.jpg
TEAMAMFAMTEAM FLORIDAWANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

Who's getting Aquas??? Where??? I'm in Omaha it seems most of you guys are college kids in and around L-Town...dont know what they got as far as coppin spots...should be no problem gettin ANY GR here cuz of the overflow of fakes...even cats I know that make BIG dollars still get 2 for 150 on fakes :smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Nah, Scheels is on 168th & Dodge and I'm on like 56th and Sorensen. I hit the Westroads for my Aquas, someone in there needs to start pluggin me in...anyone have any trouble gettin these around here? ? ?

Didn't try, not a big fan of the viii's. Any word on whether we'll get the packages next year?
TEAM corNhuskers​

No one at any of my spots knows anything past 30 days. I tell them what's coming in the next 6-12 months and they're just like :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

which place (s) got the DMP im guessing just FNLN in crossroads... thats where id head first

TEAM corNhuskers​

:lol:
laugh.gif

i dont live in omaha i just know that crossroads get more releases than most. i live in sioux falls SD right now and im guessing there will only be one place here that gets them
TEAM corNhuskers​

X-Roads gets most releases cuz of their location to the "urban" section of North Omaha. They never have enough to go around and now thankfully they have security and police in the morning for RD. I say thankfully because of the Elevens (2000-01) I almost got murked :frown:
frown.gif

Anyone checked out the new boutique in Lincoln? I think its called laces and boardz and its at 7th and p street in Haymarket. I havnt checked it out yet but hopefully will soon.
TEAM corNhuskers​

I need to come down to Lincoln and see what you guys are working on

Quote:
Anyone checked out the new boutique in Lincoln? I think its called laces and boardz and its at 7th and p street in Haymarket. I havnt checked it out yet but hopefully will soon.

yeah i was there its bad, all they had in was some joker clothing and so GR jordans from like the past 6 months, not good stuff mind you (like melo 5.5s) for basically double retail.

Wilder- Mall of the bluffs can be a sleeper...it's hard to say cuz I dont have a license so my driving is very limited these days...I'm sure there is a best kept secret at one of the shops there...I use to score some decent clothing long after RD at some of there places...if you have time and some extra money they're worth a shot...we do have more spots in the O but I think Lincoln has something somewhere we dont. I was at a meeting down there Friday and wanted to poke around for kix but didnt have time...

:lol:
laugh.gif

They don't know sh*t yet at any of my spots...I'll wait til after Christmas then hopefully theose peons can tell me something...I can't wait from11pm til 9 again that almost killed me and my old lady...

Hope no one is hurt from the westroads shooting today. I was jsut up there yesterday at champs, crazy world...
tired.gif

The Countdown pkgs. SHOULD be more like OLNL than DMP, from what I was told at Westroads when I was gettin my Playoff 8s...stay tuned

Back
Top Bottom