Need a comfortable shoe for work

at work at footaction. so i walk and stand. wat shoe do u guys recommend.
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

Get some 360's for cheap or Gel Kinsei if you can afford them. Kinsei's will not let you down...
s l a s h a n d b u r n

^ oh if i had the power to ban you :lol:
laugh.gif
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

i work at footaction to i wear the nike shox turbo oh+ with insoles umm air max 360 are good 180 are good try on some New Balance they work some ASICS i like the air max azulikeit

Nike Air Structure Triax 10..... I work at footlocker and with the "Total Support" spenco insoles. They are more comfortable than my AM360s and my asics. I wear them to work every day. And, they are only 89.99. Great deal compared to $160 360s and $120-$160 asics(good ones like Nimbus, Keyano and Kinsei). You cant go wrong with the Structure Triax.

Air Max TL. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

wait wait wait.
you work at footaction and you are asking US whats a good shoe?
i hope i dont go to the footaction you work at.
Broke since 2004

any air max shoe
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

thanks for the help everybody.

Quote:
.wait wait wait.
you work at footaction and you are asking US whats a good shoe?
i hope i dont go to the footaction you work at
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM
yea shes a MILF
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

i tell you i agree about the extra insoles bit. i have a pair of new balance 892 and they were beat from standing all day, but they still looked good. so i bought some of the sof sole athlete plus insoles and replaced the originals and man what a difference. i think these shoes feel better now than when i bought them to start with.
LOOKING FOR NIKE LEBRON AZG FIRST GAMES IN A SIZE 11. PM ME!!!

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1

Back
Top Bottom