Need a new laptop..suggestion please..

No money for a mac...looking to spend under a grand for sure, i don't really need it for anything else besides school work, music...photoshop.., no video games or anything...suggestions please?

No money for a mac...looking to spend under a grand for sure, i don't really need it for anything else besides school work, music...photoshop.., no video games or anything...suggestions please?

Hit up fry's, they have computers that are like x5 faster and better then they were even 2 years ago for like 500.

Better yet if u have no money and u have a broke *** family then hit up fafsa if you are still in college and have them pay for it.

Hit up fry's, they have computers that are like x5 faster and better then they were even 2 years ago for like 500.

Better yet if u have no money and u have a broke *** family then hit up fafsa if you are still in college and have them pay for it.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

http://www.amazon.com/Ace.../ref=dp_cp_ob_pc_title_0

If you can find one....

i wouldve gotten this if it weren't for acer lagging on releasing it
30t6p3b.gif

if you wanna go cheaper:

91REp6E5xRL._AA1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/...deals&tag=slickdeals

$625 after rebate
pimp.gif

make the investment, get a mac, it will be a smart decision in the long run....if you go cheap, we will be seeing this thread again in a short time.

make the investment, get a mac, it will be a smart decision in the long run....if you go cheap, we will be seeing this thread again in a short time.

I got a lenovo, but after seeing the Samsung and the Acer, they look pretty dope. If you go to Fry's though, check out the Lenovo and the Sony's.

I got a lenovo, but after seeing the Samsung and the Acer, they look pretty dope. If you go to Fry's though, check out the Lenovo and the Sony's.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

roll.gif

Get the Samsung QX430, it's the next model up form what Alchemist posted. I have one. It's brushed aliminum instead of plastic, 4gb of ram, hdmi, i5, Nvidia cuda gpu, goes for around 800, eBay daily deals had them for 650 not too long ago

Back
Top Bottom