Need advice buying a MB PRO

Ok so the screen size I'm looking at is the 15" but idk which model should I get. I'll be using it for the usual school, dling music, surfing the web so should what model should I go with and should I buy it at the apple store or somewhere else? I'm not a student right now since I'm apply to masters programs but I might be able to have someone help me with getting the student discount . . . All advice is appreciated fellas and yes I've gone in the Mac thread but my question got lost in the responses

Ok so the screen size I'm looking at is the 15" but idk which model should I get. I'll be using it for the usual school, dling music, surfing the web so should what model should I go with and should I buy it at the apple store or somewhere else? I'm not a student right now since I'm apply to masters programs but I might be able to have someone help me with getting the student discount . . . All advice is appreciated fellas and yes I've gone in the Mac thread but my question got lost in the responses

i can't give you much advice but i'll tell you that mac book pros go hard in the paint
pimp.gif

What you need it for now, ill say the 1st model.
Also what us your line of work? That can also determine if u need the higher spec intel and graphic card.

What you need it for now, ill say the 1st model.
Also what us your line of work? That can also determine if u need the higher spec intel and graphic card.

Well I really don't have a limit since I'm kind of getting it for my bday but I'm paying most of it and I work at a group home so my work doesn't have much to do with what I get

Well I really don't have a limit since I'm kind of getting it for my bday but I'm paying most of it and I work at a group home so my work doesn't have much to do with what I get

The standard MBP will exceed your expectations.

Im never going back to PC ever

The standard MBP will exceed your expectations.

Im never going back to PC ever

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Ya I'm just trying to see if I should spend the 2,200 or 1,700?

sick.gif

Haha naw man I'm not ballon like that I just work hard plus my tax return and my bday is tomorrow so I just want to see if spending 2,200 is worth it or should I go the 1,700 option

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Ya I'm just trying to see if I should spend the 2,200 or 1,700?

sick.gif

Haha naw man I'm not ballon like that I just work hard plus my tax return and my bday is tomorrow so I just want to see if spending 2,200 is worth it or should I go the 1,700 option

As of right now Best Buy is doing two years no interest financing.

If you absolutely know you can afford the payments (probably around $80 a month) while being able to pay off the price of the mac book before 24 months this is an excellent way to build credit score.

As of right now Best Buy is doing two years no interest financing.

If you absolutely know you can afford the payments (probably around $80 a month) while being able to pay off the price of the mac book before 24 months this is an excellent way to build credit score.

I've had two HDDs brick up on me on macbooks.. These aren't immune from anything. Some people build up these MACs like they are so much better than anything else. But I feel they are all pretty much comparable with no true run away winner.

I've had two HDDs brick up on me on macbooks.. These aren't immune from anything. Some people build up these MACs like they are so much better than anything else. But I feel they are all pretty much comparable with no true run away winner.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i've had my hard drive fail twice on my macbook and both times they were able to save all my files and replaced the hard drive, even when it was out of warranty.
yea sometimes things happen, but no viruses or anything like that and excellent customer service

Back
Top Bottom