Need Advice..yea about a girl

i met this chick off of a drunk message i sent while i was on myspace.she called me the next day and we have been together everyday since then which was about the middle of may. there is no doubt that she is my soul mate by the way i feel for this one. So many things happened that got us to meet eachother that its unexplainable. the problem is that she has a bf,hes a lil cake but she doesnt want to leave him because he said hed kill himself.i know she wants me more than him bcuz she doesnt even kiss him anymore and she let me run through her a few times.
What can i do or better yet what can she do about it?

i met this chick off of a drunk message i sent while i was on myspace.she called me the next day and we have been together everyday since then which was about the middle of may. there is no doubt that she is my soul mate by the way i feel for this one. So many things happened that got us to meet eachother that its unexplainable. the problem is that she has a bf,hes a lil cake but she doesnt want to leave him because he said hed kill himself.i know she wants me more than him bcuz she doesnt even kiss him anymore and she let me run through her a few times.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

frankthesimpdtx

frankthesimpdtx

ive been with a lot of girls and she is nothing like the other ones.i dont care if you talk down.you probably wish you were me.
asked for advice not smart %## remarks.

ive been with a lot of girls and she is nothing like the other ones.i dont care if you talk down.you probably wish you were me.

i met this chick off of a drunk message i sent while i was on myspace.she called me the next day and we have been together everyday since then which was about the middle of may. there is no doubt that she is my soul mate by the way i feel for this one.

tired.gif
 You are whats wrong with the modern day man. I hope one day you have to tell your daughter how you met mommy.

you want advice B? go on and kill yourself

i met this chick off of a drunk message i sent while i was on myspace.she called me the next day and we have been together everyday since then which was about the middle of may. there is no doubt that she is my soul mate by the way i feel for this one.

tired.gif
 You are whats wrong with the modern day man. I hope one day you have to tell your daughter how you met mommy.

you want advice B? go on and kill yourself

roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sorry mam,but you just don't mess woth another mans girls..atleast wait till she's single.you smashing is only confusing her more..he'll probably go after u before he kills himself..HE WILL FIND OUT..SHE'S TELLING HER FREINDS RIGHT NOW

I'm sorry mam,but you just don't mess woth another mans girls..atleast wait till she's single.you smashing is only confusing her more..he'll probably go after u before he kills himself..HE WILL FIND OUT..SHE'S TELLING HER FREINDS RIGHT NOW

Stop sweating her...if she don't wanna break up with her bf then yall are obviously not "soul mates".

Stop sweating her...if she don't wanna break up with her bf then yall are obviously not "soul mates".

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

This. she wouldnt even care for the other dude, she wouldve been left him if she really wanted to be with you.

Just wait till she single...

Back
Top Bottom