Need Blk, FR, Royal V's or Spizike? I know where in Orlando!

Finish-Line in the Altamonte Mall

Blk/Slvr - AJ V - Size 9, 11.5, 12, and 14
Fire Red - AJ V - Size 11.5
Roy/Stealth - AJ V - 14
Blk/Ugly - Spiz'ike - 11.5

(407) 339-5323
"I wish my grass was EMO............that way it would CUT ITSELF."

I copped mine there on release date but you work there man? Why didnt you tell me so you can hook me up on a discount...

Yeah I work there, but I am only allowed one pair at a discounted price..........and those would def be my pair. LOL - Sucks when I buy my sister the same shoes I gotta pay retail for hers cuz she wears a 7.5 mens. Oh well.

I told my boss I was gonna blow us up on NT so we could sell out today - I think it worked cuz we only got a few left now.

Quote:
I told my boss I was gonna blow us up on NT so we could sell out today
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

FREE JADA2001RETRO!!!

He knows about NT and what it can do. Also about 5 people that work at my store are on NT, and one of them is actually quite known.

I'll update the sizes after work tomorrow. G'night NT.

Quote:
Yeah I work there, but I am only allowed one pair at a discounted price..........and those would def be my pair. LOL - Sucks when I buy my sister the same shoes I gotta pay retail for hers cuz she wears a 7.5 mens. Oh well.

Why dont you hook up the lil dude you had in the car when you gave me my 10s? Its never to early to cop kicks.

That was my brother, and I get him whatever he asks for. Last thing I got them each was the military IV's, and each a pair of AM 97's.

Retro V update time.

Black V

11.5 X 3
12.0 X 2
13.0 X 2
14.0 X 2

Big Kids
4Y

Infants
5c, 7c, and 9c

Mens Retro Green Beans

Later and happy buying.

Surprised Altamonte even got 'em... Altamonte gets GRs?

Excuse me if I sound ig'nant though, 'cause I'm not from around here...

And I'll be here for another year, so I must adjust to much less stores selling and only 2 limited store accounts.

...unless there's more that none of you speak of.

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

Yes Finish Line in Altamotne Mall gets GRs. There a store near J-Mart that gets Jordans but its a bit over retail but sometimes lower than retail. If you want to wonder over the pond look out for the store Dr Jay's near J-Mart on hiawassee.

Altamonte sold out the first day.

We got a restock of whatever didn't sell at other peoples stores on release date.

Footlocker and Champs never get any retro's in the Altamonte mall.

^ Yeah, I'm Cool with Chris...lol but it's just funny mentioning NT to one's boss
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

FREE JADA2001RETRO!!!

Quote:
We got a restock of whatever didn't sell at other peoples stores on release date.

Are you guys a consolidation store for men's or something?
"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that...yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch."

Just came from there today...

Only sizes in existance are 13 and 14.

September 30, 2006:

Sizes left as of 4pm today.

possibly a 13.0

No, I left at 4pm.

Finish-Line in the Altamonte Mall

Blk/Slvr - AJ V - Size 9, 11.5, 12, and 14
Fire Red - AJ V - Size 11.5
Roy/Stealth - AJ V - 14
Blk/Ugly - Spiz'ike - 11.5

(407) 339-5323

Spiz'YIKES and Fire Reds are GONE!
I need to trade my size 11.0 for your size 11.5 Foamposite One Retro!!!

Out of curiosity of asking even if I know the answer is no already,

Please tell me your location [or any other FinishLine locations] has/have an urban/urban energy/indie energy/powerbar energy account...

September 30, 2006:

I'm pretty sure the only Finishline in the Orlando area that has an urban account is the store at the Fashion Square mall off of 50.

"See, I never just did things just to do them. Come on, what am I gonna do? Just all of a sudden jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch like it's something to do? Come on. I got a little more sense then that...yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch."

^ He's right. We are labeled as a running store geared toward well.......runners for the most part. The only TRUE urban account in the remote area is the Daytona Beach store. Yes some stores like fashion, west oaks, and florida mall do get urban stuff they are not urban account stores.
I need to trade my size 11.0 for your size 11.5 Foamposite One Retro!!!

Pfft... Guess I'm going to Daytona Beach for the Thompsons and Natts.

September 30, 2006:

Anyone know if the Daytona Beach stores gets L'Styles and QS's?

Back
Top Bottom