Need Comcast Cable in the Bay Area? Hit Up Tide619

Imma get my own place in a few months. Don't quit, I'll get at you 
pimp.gif

CAFinest,

Still cool to contact you? My comcast has been super slow as of recently. Im located in San Jose. Thanks!

maybe others would like to know as well:

is it possible to get NFL Redzone on the low low? I dont care for the package, i just want redzone.
laugh.gif

the package is already like 5 -10 bucks..a month..thats like a few dollars every sunday..worth it

I need to jump ship, $40/month for the choice package on DTV sucks with what channels are offered.

I can do double play Internet and TV for $69.99 a month and I'll throw in HBO free for 6 months

Triple play services start at $89.99 and I'll give you HBO free for a year!

Originally Posted by aznballa33

can you be an existing customer to get triple play for that price?.  very interested..

Yes and No if you want I'll look you up and see what I can do.

Is that the best you can do? I'm paying less than that for tv and internet. I might be interested in just internet. Do I need a home phone line for that? I'm gonna cancel my home phone service soon.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Is that the best you can do? I'm paying less than that for tv and internet. I might be interested in just internet. Do I need a home phone line for that? I'm gonna cancel my home phone service soon.

I can do $40 a month for tv and internet.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

What's the internet speed and the type of tv package?

Originally Posted by 415

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

What's the internet speed and the type of tv package?

I'd like to know as well. I have Comcast cable internet with no cable and I pay $59.99. I need so save some bucks.

Back
Top Bottom