Need Comcast in the Bay Area? Hit me up!!

Haven't been in the NorCal forum for awhile..but this is good timing!

Here's my situation: Been at my apt in Dublin,CA for more than a year. After our one year promo price was up, our cable package (internet + tv,hd, dvr) went up from 99/month to 129/month +tax so my roommate decided to switch us over to direct tv for tv (but keep comcast for internet). Direct TV was literally just here an hour ago but they told us it won't work out for us because there are too many buildings and trees in the way for us to receive an HD signal. So it looks like we're gonna have to stick with Comcast.

If there's any good promo or deal we can sign up for, that would be great. Let me know. thanks!

Details for the new internet deal:

29.99 for 6 months, goes to 39.99 for months 7-12, 42.99 after a year. This is a non-contract offer

It's for 6mbps internet speed

^^^^^I have the basic internet only package right now when it was $20 for 6 months and now it's at $59.99. Is that the same internet speed as stated above? If so, I am down for that deal. How does this work?

shout outs to tide -

Homie took care of me , communicated with me & even hit me up AFTER the install to see how things are working out. called me on his day off to take care of things for me . He even hooked up my neighbor & looked out. Saving hella bread now to make room for my beer fund .

My brother signed up for the Triple Play package back in August. No HBO/showtime/TMC etc. We have Starz. No HD or DVR it's 119.99 a month I believe and it's supposedly that price for 1yr contract or something. Is it possible to get a better deal or is my current setup locked in because of the 1 yr thing?

Any info would be appreciated.

what up tide i want to cancel my account and change the name of the account under someone else cuz there dam near charging me almost 300 this dude got over on us!? but im located in San JO?

Tide619,

Everything went well and works great. Getting over 36+ Mbps DL speeds. Hopefully I won't miss any more fights. Anyone needing service, this IS the man to talk to. Thanks again Tide619

I'm gonna be needing cable and internet in a month or so.  Just looking for some basic HD lineup and some good internet.  Nothing crazy fast.  Thanks Tide

^^ I can def hook that up.. hit me up when you're ready to get service

BLACK FRIDAY DEAL
89.99 for starter triple play with free HD DVR for 12 months, no contract required! (new subscribers only)

I know this deal is avaialble in the San Francsico market, but if you're outside of SF, I can see if it's available for your area

PROPS for the Hook ups.. Here's my situation. Im in south san jose and have been currently getting a pretty expensive package from comcast and feel Im getting ripped off. Are you able to modify my package?  I believe Im paying around about $200 for a supposed premier triple play with movie channels but I still dont get TMC and a few other channels.
Thanks for what you doing.

So I did this install today for some customers (non-NTers), and when I saw their set up, I instantly thought of NT.

Yes, this is real life

Spoiler [+]
"yea, our TV is high-definition"

Originally Posted by TiDE619

So I did this install today for some customers (non-NTers), and when I saw their set up, I instantly thought of NT.

Yes, this is real life

Spoiler [+]
"yea, our TV is high-definition"

roll.gif

Tide, are you still able to help a brotha out?

My landlord's previous promo ended & our Cable TV just reverted back to what I believe is Basic Cable (lost Channels 33-60, 62-74). They are currently looking at Dish network, but I've always preferred Comcast.

With the NBA making a comeback, it feelsbadman. 
frown.gif

Thanks homie!

Tide, I just bought a flat screen for my room from Black Friday and I'm trying to set it up. Is there any way you could get it hooked up with free HD channels? PM me bro, I'll paypal you something for your troubles if you can come through....

^^
for the most part, each TV needs some kind of cable box to get access to HD channels. Depending on your TV, you can plug the coax cable directly to the back of your TV and do a search function for digital channels and some may come up. Most new TVs have a built in adapter.

oh ok, yea i figured i might need a cable box to access hd channels, but im not sure as to how much that would cost...do you happen to know how i would be able to tell if my tv has a built in adapter or not?

^^ I'd just plug the cable into the TV and do a scan. That's the best way to determine that

Back
Top Bottom