Need Comcast in the Bay Area? Hit me up!!

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Bay area only? Can u hook up sacramento nters?

Sorry, I'm still a n00b. I thought "Bay Area" encompassed Sacramento also.. But yea, I can hook the 916ers up

Might be looking to switch back to comcast, right now have Uverse package U300 + all premium channels and 18mbps internet. Looking to see what kind of prices you have for a similar package.

Originally Posted by big1236

^^ hey gsx, how's the uverse internet treating ya?

I've had it for almost a year, and it has been pretty good, but my promotion has run out, and I am tired of going back and forth with them to get a new deal. 

i hate directv. their on demand is a scam and it sucks. can't wait to get out of my contract.

Thanks for all the good feedback NT Fams

If your friends and family are having issues w their Comcast, I'll be glad to help 'em out too

If you don't have HBO, I can add it to your Comcast account free for 6 months

I just DL'd the HBO GO ap to see what was good with it and ALL OF THE WIRE is on there. Other notable NT favs that are all available on there: How to Make it in America, Entourage, Sopranos, OZ.. pretty much every show HBO has aired is on there

Spoiler [+]

Good looks on the deal man.
pimp.gif

Thanks for the props everyone. Just a friendly reminder; I can help any of your friends / family in the Bay Area / Sacramento / East Bay / etc.. anywhere that has Comcast

Christian is one of the very few people that helps others not for the sake of money but because he is genuinely humble, generous, and kind. I truly wish there were more people out there exactly like him. He answered all my questions with quickness and was helpful in anyway possible. Thanks again brother.

Just sent you an email in regards to my comcast internet rate. If you could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

thanks,
GC

yo man!
my hbo is about to go and i was wondering if you can do what you did for me again
happy.gif

appreciate what you doing for us man!

I sent an e-mail also in regards to my Comcast Internet rate. Please let me know what's up, man; I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks!

This guys legit for sure,

He hooked me up BIG TIME! . . . The wifey was payin' WAY too much for the internet and cable basics. We switched the service to my name and now we get ALL the HD channels, and all the premium channels for MUCH less.

Thanks again Christian.

Back
Top Bottom