Need Comcast in the Bay Area? Hit me up!!

PM'd everyone back. Moving forward, can you guys send me the address / acct numbers when inquiring about your accounts?

Gracias muchachos

also, I'll be at SFSU tomorrow in the student center tabling for Comcast. Come thru and say what up

Is it possible you can help in the southbay, I'm in the San Jose area? Our current comcast monthly deal is crap..

Originally Posted by TiDE619

also, I'll be at SFSU tomorrow in the student center tabling for Comcast. Come thru and say what up
I'll give you a text. Any other NTers @ SFSU?
nerd.gif

Yo man, much love and thanks for for the hookup.
Tide is legit. Real friendly too and is looking to help.

Im glad I came across this thread. Time were gettin too tough with that previous bill
laugh.gif

^^ np man

And word up on the Shimizus in the avy. One of the 3 pairs of SBs I kept from my sneaker collecting days

Update

On Tuesday, March 27th, Comcast will launch XFINITY[emoji]174[/emoji] TV on Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji]!  Comcast customers who have XFINITY TV, XFINITY Internet, Xbox 360, and a Xbox LIVE Gold subscription can download this application from their Xbox 360. XFINITY[emoji]174[/emoji] TV on Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] will allow customers to search and watch XFINITY ON DEMAND programming on their Xbox 360 (without the need for a set-top box). 
Please note that XFINITY[emoji]174[/emoji] TV on Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] is currently in trial and available ONLY to Comcast employees, Microsoft employees and few Comcast customers. All support for this product is being handled at the National Customer Service Deployment Center (NCSDC). Please transfer any support related calls to 877-599-1846.

Christian is legit. Came out, installed everything and stayed until he was sure everything was working. Definitely go through him if you need to set up or change your Comcast services

yo christian is legit! hit him up if you're thinking about getting comcast. thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom