Need good mature ideas..Date

Ever since 4 years ago Me and this chick have always knew we were going to end up with eachother but life has barely let it happen,so now that im finally with her i want to take her on an unforgettable first date this weekend. Anybody have any good ideas? no im not going to put up pics,and yes i will boink her at the end of the night .need some good ideas.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

Eversince 4 years ago Me and this chick have always knew we were going toend up with eachother but life has barely let it happen,so now that imfinally with her i want to take her on an unforgettable first date thisweekend. Anybody have any good ideas? no im not going to put uppics,and yes i will boink her at the end of the night .need some goodideas.
Boink?
laugh.gif

From the sound of it, you won't be seeing date two.

Whipped it out the first month i knew her. Been through all that already but now its about me and her not just doing that.

Some ideas....

Dinner's an obvious good look.
Maybe take advantage of good weather with a walk and some ice cream.
I dunno what the schedule is lookin like, but maybe a Dallas Mav's game. I'm from Jersey so a Nets' game would be detrimental lol.
This place in downtown dallas says you can make ur own wine? http://dallas.citysearch...._of_downtown_dallas.html
I would just look up things that you can do together.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

Eversince 4 years ago Me and this chick have always knew we were going toend up with eachother but life has barely let it happen,so now that imfinally with her i want to take her on an unforgettable first date thisweekend. Anybody have any good ideas? no im not going to put uppics,and yes i will boink her at the end of the night .need some goodideas.
Boink?
laugh.gif

From the sound of it, you won't be seeing date two.
If he's gonna boink Nicki Minaj it's gonna cost him. 

you've known her for 4 years, you must at least know something you both enjoy doing together, so if I were you i'd go off of that and don't OD on it, the smallest/most simple things can be just as good

good luck and have fun with it

Back
Top Bottom