need help about 2011 AJ VI sizing/fitting

Hello fellas,
i have the 2000 AJ VI black/deep infareds and white/midnight navys in US 11 and they are cut way too wide and the shoe

looks terrible when i lace them up, even when i add an additional insole to fill the shoe out.

Now i'm thinking about getting the 2011 VI white/reds and i wonder whether they have the same fitting or being better

like on the OGs.

Thank you for help

they fir true to size, so if you get your exact size you might have to loosen the laces to get teh snug fit.

They're true to size for me, but I have wide feet. I've heard people with narrow feet say that they fit kinda roomy.

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

They're true to size for me, but I have wide feet. I've heard people with narrow feet say that they fit kinda roomy.
Yes. I have narrow feet and these felt bulky and had a lot of room in the toebox. Id size down .5

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

^ thats a ditto for me. I personally copped my exact size & it was great for me.
Like some others said, a bit of a pain to lace up but after that all good.
If you look at VII releases this year they gave that cardboard insert to space the collar out, i wish they'd have done that with the VI's my pair or white/varsity's were semi collapsed in the box BUT..... i copped at the outlets for  70 bux so it's whatever to me:smile:

Back
Top Bottom