Need help finding a shoe.

Hello all. I'm new as of today, so forgive me if this is the wrong forum to post this thread in.

I'm looking for a specific pair of Nike SHOX that I owned in the earlier 2000's. I loved them so much that I bought a second pair when the first pair were done. 

The majority of the shoe was white and light grey mesh with some black outlining. the shox were navy blue if I can remember correctly. They were running shoes and they were some kind of special edition pair that was named after a running coach, coach, or someone like that. There was a silhouette of him on the insoles. He was wearing a trilby hat or something like that.

That's all I have to go on. I've searched google so far with no luck. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

I had an initial inclination that this might be the Shox FSM, but I've convinced myself that the colorway you're describing was never made on that shoe. Some other early 2000s Shox to look up would be the Shox NZ, Shox R4, Shox Ride, Shox Turbo, Shox TL and Shox Monster. Let me know what you find and if the search can be narrowed.

The coach is Bill Bowerman - Nike's running shoes were part of the 'Bowerman Series' during that time period.

Those are the ones. I was off on my color schemes, mesh, etc. Thanks for your help. I was going nuts trying to remember and find them.

Back
Top Bottom