Need Help Finding Pics or what the shoe is called??

The shoe came out when the Jordan XI Retro Concord's came out. I think they were a team Jordan but not 100%. They were all white that had a strap/shroud that covered the shoelaces and they had on Line of patent leather that also went across the shoe. I think the shoe was all white in color, the patent lether was black and the Jordan Logo was University  Blue.

The shoe came out when the Jordan XI Retro Concord's came out. I think they were a team Jordan but not 100%. They were all white that had a strap/shroud that covered the shoelaces and they had on Line of patent leather that also went across the shoe. I think the shoe was all white in color, the patent lether was black and the Jordan Logo was University  Blue.

I have the black ones! They were the first pair of Js I ever bought. I bought them in 2000 at a NIke outlet in Orlando. I will post pics if I get the chance.

I have the black ones! They were the first pair of Js I ever bought. I bought them in 2000 at a NIke outlet in Orlando. I will post pics if I get the chance.

Thanks..... Those are exactlly it in the lower left hand corner.... I loved them They should retro these....

Indeed, they were called the Jumpman Team J. They didn't come out when the XI's did though, they came out in '99. Team Jordans, A white/black pair and black/black pair came out if my memory serves me correctly.

Thanks..... Those are exactlly it in the lower left hand corner.... I loved them They should retro these....

Indeed, they were called the Jumpman Team J. They didn't come out when the XI's did though, they came out in '99. Team Jordans, A white/black pair and black/black pair came out if my memory serves me correctly.

Jumpman Team J, I have been trying to find these for years now. I really wish JB would retro this model in this color. If Im correct these also came out in a black and silver combination. Ive never owned a pair, but I had a friend who got them back in the day and Ive wanted them ever since.

Jumpman Team J, I have been trying to find these for years now. I really wish JB would retro this model in this color. If Im correct these also came out in a black and silver combination. Ive never owned a pair, but I had a friend who got them back in the day and Ive wanted them ever since.

Back
Top Bottom