Need help finding someone to go on an all paid Cuba/Mexico cruise 9/26

Haven't been on here in a while, but figured it'd be a good place to help me out.

TLDR:
-Friend has all paid Royal Carribean Cuba & Mexico cruise from 9/26-10/1
-Broke up with girlfriend who was supposed to go
-So now I'm trying to find a girl that he'd like to go with, they would only need to pay for yheir transportation to and from Tampa on 9/26 and have a valid passport
-I want to know what you guys think the best way to find someone would be, or even if anyone here knows somebody. Not trolling at all, dead serious

To make a long story short, my boy had a whole Royal Carribean cruise planned and paid for from 9/26-10/1 with his girl, but she will no longer be going. Its non refundable so he basically has to go
I'm now trying to find a like minded girl that would like to go with him, they would only have to pay for their transportation to and from Tampa.

Its a Royal Carribean cruise leaving Tampa on 9/26 @ 4pm and returning 10/1 7am, stopping in Havana, Cuba and Cozumel, Mexico.

Its a big suite with a balcony, unlimited drinks package already paid for

Whoever goes with him would just need to pay for their way to Tampa and back, and have a valid passport. Willing to even pay someone if they can find a good candidate

Last edited:
My boy is in his mid 20s, career in law enforcement,

He's a cop!!?
7DAB3077-440C-4AB4-897C-C4B5314BC2DD.gif

Tell him to pay for Tinder premium for a month. Swipe right on everyone. Go from there. Don't put in the profile the cruise plans. Try to meet someone right away and feel them out before asking. It'll be hard though because who is breaking off work or school the last week of September. Gonna have to be an unemployed or dead end job having or gold diggin bird.

take that L and go dolo or invite the homie ..
why would u shack up with a stranger?
Plenty of chickens on the boat.

Kinda **** is this, your homie aint got no homegirls?

You aint got no homegirls for your homie?

If hes such a stud.. why you on the interwebz lookin for a blind date for him?

You damn kids man.. no kinda sense.

I cant go myself or i would, figured id see what i can find for him.
He is busy working to date around finding a new girl on short notice
Ive heard of similar stories before and figured i would see whats up...

Kinda **** is this, your homie aint got no homegirls?

You aint got no homegirls for your homie?

If hes such a stud.. why you on the interwebz lookin for a blind date for him?

You damn kids man.. no kinda sense.

This thread is the feds.

I've had homies leave thier Gf's behind at home to go on cruises and come back telling me they were dripping in vagina sweat.

Your on a freaking boat thier isnt anywhere else to go your bound to bump into girls in your age group if its not a family oriented cruiseship.

Unless the "cop" can only pull people over on a traffic stop but not pull women on a boat. He ish out of luck. *spit on floor*

OP, we also need pics of his ex-girl if you really wanna us to help.

I'd just go solo.

So many women on cruises.

Just have him drop a line about his girl left him but he wouldn't let it get him down and he still wanted to enjoy himself. EASY PEASY.

Man **** your buddy who’s a cop. Tell him to go take one of his homies.

The thought of a girl taking a random cruise with a dude they don’t even know and sleeping in the same room with this dude. Ol buzz cut *** cop *** lame *** *****

Only a cop would think this would actually happen.

:rofl:

Fam better go solo and use that dumped gf gig as a his pickup line. Cruise gonna be full of women to get with

Aint no woman going on a cruise with a random dude to sleep in the same room out in the middle of the ocean :lol:

Man **** your buddy who’s a cop. Tell him to go take one of his homies.

The thought of a girl taking a random cruise with a dude they don’t even know and sleeping in the same room with this dude. Ol buzz cut *** cop *** lame *** *****

Only a cop would think this would actually happen.

:rofl:

Sn to post. I ain’t eem mad.

Back
Top Bottom