[| -- Need help from Seattle NTers/Capitol ?!?!? -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Just PM me if possible need help to obtain some things on Thursday from Capitol :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm in Toronto and sadly nothing over the phone can be done I guess from what I read no phone orders so PLEASSSSSSSSSSE someone PM me if they can help.

Of course if anything is needed from this side from the GDFT Crew I'd be glad to help and lookout for anyone especially with them damn Tier 0's.

Peace,
Q

Jake, solistik, deeznikesrock

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK.

I don't think I am welcome in cap at all homie, please someone help my man out here.
Team Pacific Northwest​

I woulda done it for you, like last time....but i dont like you anymore.

oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

I can feel the pain in that reply.

You laugh, but really...you cry.

You cannot be trusted.

i would do it, but i dont like capital... haha.
Hella filthy!
Team Pacific Northwest​

I can try to run up there during my lunch break...just let me know.
Did you ever get your Dilated hat?

Yeah the Dilated I got w/ no problems because they did phone orders on the release date, and I know damn well these joints won't last till Saturday.

Damn alot of ______s don't @#%$ with Capitol huh? LOL

Funny thing is another spot on the east coast were suppose to drop these joints first back in December in 3 colours but they kept pushing it back they must feel like fools now.

i'd like to help but i gotta go to bellevue to do something and i am on of those _____s that dont @#%$ with Capitol alot. sorry bro, check out Goods tho while your here!
Team Pacific Northwest​

I'm not in Seattle but when I do get there I'll def go there, I have a bunch of products from Goods too.

seriously though....what size do they go up to? I need the purple in an 8. Im not goin up there if they dont even come in my size.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

^ I'm sure they'll have 8's since the sample pics I've seen there are size 8's in the pics.

HELP HELP HELP LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

i remember making a phone purchase from them back in 2005. my, how things change.

FOR TRADE:
**JORDAN V RETRO BURGANDY SZ 7.5, D/S, LOOKING FOR SZS 9- 14
**TWO, JORDAN V RETRO BLK/SILVER SZ 16'S, D/S, LOOKING FOR SZS 10-14

Back
Top Bottom