need help identifying a shoe.

I dont have pictures. but there is a guy on this other message board I post at asking me about a pair of shoes. I am stumped. this is the description he gave me. Can you guys help me/him out?

"They must've come out in the late 90's or early 00's. They aren't part of the main Jordan line, but are Team Jordan or Jordan Brand. They were all black with red square plastic accents on the sole (coming from the bottom). I don't believe there was any leather; the material was like a stretchy, light, fabric (nylon?). They had a single strap (removable) that said JORDAN on it in silver letters and a plain red lace lock. "

he also said that they were basketball shoes. I was thinking they were some trunners but he said they were definately baskeball shoes.

Trunner LX's?

JO313321-061_pict3_12_145_11525.jpg

thanks ijapino. he said that it was the purse when I linked him to here. I appreciate it guys

does anyone have a picture of that early trunner which had a strap that goes across the shoe and then back?

I remember the early Trunner LX having a recall from the back medal piece biting into the foot..

^i found that exact article when looking for a picture of that pair i had. they were one of the most comfortable shoes i had ever owned at the time. all red stretchy material and the white crossover strap and chrome plastic jumpman on the outside of the heel. some 3m lettering. gorgeous. bought them from a store that no longer exists.

Back
Top Bottom