* NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY* riverside area people

hi, im from norcal and im gonna come down and visit some friends that go to ucriverside.. im gonna get there on friday night but sat. morning and afternoon i plan on goin shoppin... What are some shops around.. i want to go to undfted too but is that around... wat are some GOOD popular shops?! no more and 30-40min drive from riverside..with easy parking and stuff...any nice malls too? thanks
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
no more and 30-40min drive from riverside
I'm stuck in a basement, sittin on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves...
Goin outta my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers.

Definitely hit up Versus in Temecula. Easily the best shop in the I.E. and guys that work there are chill. Check www.versusstore.com

Also Beatnic in Downtown Fullerton is dope.
myspace.com/beatnicfullerton
AIM- tickskicks32shaun3232@yahoo.com

store 13 and rooted movement is always worth it there about 30 mins away as well. Active Rancho Cucamonga is always worth going to as well they usually have a lot of premium label stuff on sale. i was there a week ago and they had the hundreds in4mation crooks and castles for like 9.99 a shirt. Pasadena isnt too far as well its probably 40 mins away and thats a pretty good spot with things like grey one and neo 39 and an urban outfitters.

Quote:
Pasadena isnt too far as well its probably 40 mins away and thats a pretty good spot with things like grey one and neo 39 and an urban outfitters.
UFC 60 Gracie v. Hughes​
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

Quote:
Pasadena isnt too far as well its probably 40 mins away and thats a pretty good spot with things like grey one and neo 39 and an urban outfitters.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Its a minimum drive of 45 min from Riverside down to Rosemead, then another 20 min drive minimum locally to Pasadena. You should hit up the Cabazon outlet. Its like a 20-30 minute drive from Riverside. Good Luck!NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

everyone pretty much named all the stores,
but if you rarely come down.
i'd suggest you try to get someone to drive more than 30-40 minutes
so you can go by the la brea, melrose, fairfax shops.
TEAM BELLOBLOCK!

looking for:
vnds/ds am95s in sz 8-8.5
vnds/ds 3s & 4s in sz 8

Quote:
but if you rarely come down.
i'd suggest you try to get someone to drive more than 30-40 minutes
so you can go by the la brea, melrose, fairfax shops.
:lol:
laugh.gif
I'm stuck in a basement, sittin on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves...
Goin outta my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers.

There isn't much here in Riverside. As far as shoe shops, there's Tyler and Mo Val, which have Sheikhs and Foot Lockers that's basically it. Also, a mom and pop shop down University that used to have heat but not sure if they are still there. As previously mentioned, there's Active off Central, Beatnic in Fullerton, the Attic in Buena Park, Rooted Movement in Pomona. There are also Nike outlets in Cabazon and Ontario Mills. As suggested before, take the time and drive out to LA. You won't be disappointed.

is it easy to get around la?... its about an hour drive rite?... damn freeways down there are confusing!..lol
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
is it easy to get around la?... its about an hour drive rite?... damn freeways down there are confusing!..lol
TEAM BELLOBLOCK!

looking for:
vnds/ds am95s in sz 8-8.5
vnds/ds 3s & 4s in sz 8

going to pasadena isnt even that bad it all juss depends the time of day and wat day ur gonna go cuhz honestly i have had no troubles gettin there in about 40 mins. That's also because im not hittin any traffic either

You also failed to mention you drive a forumla one racing car
THAT GIRLs FROM COLLEGE
THAT GIRL GIVES BRAIN
THAT GIRL GIVES KNOWLEDGE
wamp wamp

Back
Top Bottom