Need help, just got pulled over earlier today....

So I got pulled over, the cop said he was late for a presentation so he wasn't gonna give me a ticket. Then he said he was give me a warning in the system, is that even possible or he's just bluffing? 

I was pulled over for riding aggressively, riding on the side of the road and then passing a car that was in the same lane as me.

It's just a warning but if I get pulled over again, I want to know if that shows up or if he's full of shhh

iono about where you're at but i've been pulled over twice for not having my front license plate up and he came back to me with "i see in the system here you've already had a previous warning about the same thing"

Originally Posted by do work son

iono about where you're at but i've been pulled over twice for not having my front license plate up and he came back to me with "i see in the system here you've already had a previous warning about the same thing"

Damn, so it must be true. Thanks son

Could be bluffing. I supposibly got a warning for not having a front plate, and low and behold I recieved a ticket in the mail.

Knowing fairfax police...it's in the system
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I was pulled over for riding aggressively, riding on the side of the road and then passing a car that was in the same lane as me.

It's just a warning but if I get pulled over again, I want to know if that shows up or if he's full of shhh
indifferent.gif
....I consider myself an aggressive driver, but what you did is just plain stupid. Consider yourself lucky that a fairfax cop let you off, considering your actions. 

I received warnings for my tints twice in one week I'm not sure if it mattered that the 1st time they were state troopers and the 2nd time they were town cops but they both gave me warnings

How do yall get pulled over for tints?? i got 20% and i still havent got pulled over... like how did the cop notice and all .. did he see u drive by and put his sirens on instantly or something?

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

indifferent.gif
....I consider myself an aggressive driver, but what you did is just plain stupid. Consider yourself lucky that a fairfax cop let you off, considering your actions. 
for real man, I saw a crazy mofo driving a mustang gt doing that +!!@ on I-75 at 90 mph passing on the shoulder.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

How do yall get pulled over for tints?? i got 20% and i still havent got pulled over... like how did the cop notice and all .. did he see u drive by and put his sirens on instantly or something?
you will prob never get pulled over with 20% tint.. Tint stops are mostly when a cop is riding behind you and they cant see thru the back.. but from the side ur ok as long as they can see your silhouette and thats pretty much every % above 5.. unless they wanna play the "cop of the year" card on u. 

Yup. I personally don't have tints, cause I don't wanna deal with cops. But, I was in the car with one of my boys, who had a silver Srt-4 with 20% tint. We were just driving, and when he saw a cop on a side road, he was like "bet you I get pulled over", and as soon as we passed the cop, dude turned on his lights and pulled him over, even after we rolled down the front windows.He already had a ticket, so he couldn't receive another. Town cops don't play. 

one time it was raining and i had put my windows down as soon as i saw the cop. he pulled me over and asked why i was driving in the rain with my windows down.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
it was a damned if i do, damned if i don't situation. i was going to get pulled over regardless.

you will prob never get pulled over with 20% tint..
if tints are illegal where you stay, you will get pulled over for 20%. 35% and higher, you'd probably be ok unless you run into a cop having a bad day.

the times i've gotten tickets for tint, i just wasn't fast enough rolling my windows down. usually i'm on top of it. developed a spidey sense for crown vics over the years.

Back
Top Bottom