Need help NT: I'm traveling from Stockholm to NYC, what should I do/buy/visit/eat?

Yo, whats good NT? I need some help, I'm traveling to NYC on Christmas eve with 4 friends (everybody is 21+). We are going to stay there til 11th january.
And I need to make a list of things we should do/buy/visit/eat before traveling back home.
This will be the first time traveling to the states for me and one of my friends the other 3 currently resides there. But none of us have been to NYC.

I need the name of some good clothing stores, especially streetwear and sneaker stores.

I know that Soho has allot of good stores but that's all I know.

When it comes to food I don't really care, as long it has allot of meat (nh) or chicken and tastes good, but I'm weak for fastfood, doughnuts andeverything of that kind.

Here is the list I made using google, but I'm not sure how good it is because we don't want to do to much tourist +@*%. We want to see the real NYC.

Museum
The American Museum of Natural History
The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Places we should visit
Empire State Building
Brooklyn Bridge
Central Park
Rockefeller Center
Top of the Rock Observation Deck

Shopping
Woodbury Common Premium Outlet
Brooklyn Warehouse
Soho
Macy's
Dillards
Niketown
Adidas Originals Store
A Bathing Ape Store
Stussy Store
Flight Club
Footlocker
Champs
Finishline
H&M
Zara
Urban outfitters
J.Crew
Ralph Lauren Store

Food
Frankie & Johnnie's Steakhouse
Fat Sal's Pizza
Goodburger
Ihop
Chipotle
Dunkin Doughnuts
Krispy Kream
KFC
Popyes
Taco Bell
Wendy's
White Castle
Pizza Hut

IMAX
AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13

What more should I ad to the list?

we don't want to do to much tourist +@*%. We want to see the real NYC.
Stay away from midtown then.

Are there going to be any females in your crew?
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

Yo, whats good NT? I need some help, I'm traveling to NYC on Christmas eve with 4 friends (everybody is 21+). We are going to stay there til 11th january.
And I need to make a list of things we should do/buy/visit/eat before traveling back home.
This will be the first time traveling to the states for me and one of my friends the other 3 currently resides there. But none of us have been to NYC.

I need the name of some good clothing stores, especially streetwear and sneaker stores.

I know that Soho has allot of good stores but that's all I know.

When it comes to food I don't really care, as long it has allot of meat (nh) or chicken and tastes good, but I'm weak for fastfood, doughnuts and everything of that kind.

Here is the list I made using google, but I'm not sure how good it is because we don't want to do to much tourist +@*%. We want to see the real NYC.

Museum
The American Museum of Natural History
The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Places we should visit
Empire State Building
Brooklyn Bridge
Central Park

Rockefeller Center
Top of the Rock Observation Deck

Shopping
Woodbury Common Premium Outlet
Brooklyn Warehouse
Soho
Macy's
Dillards
Niketown
Adidas Originals Store
A Bathing Ape Store
Stussy Store

Flight Club
Footlocker
Champs
Finishline

H&M
Zara
Urban outfitters
J.Crew
Ralph Lauren Store

Food
Frankie & Johnnie's Stea
Fat Sal's Pizza
khouse Goodburger
Ihop
Chipotle
Dunkin Doughnuts
Krispy Kream
KFC
Popyes
Taco Bell
Wendy's
White Castle
Pizza Hut

IMAX
AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 - Avatar
pimp.gif

What more should I ad to the list?

Pink Houses. Google that. Nice little area in Bklyn.

And for food 53rd and 6th ave. Best halal food in the city.

Everything you mentioned is for tourists

lol I know about pink houses, thanks for the tip, 53rd and 6th ave. it looks like a winner
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

woodbury commons from nyc?

thats like an hour 15min. away.

dont go there. list is cool.

Damn, just saw that %$!# that. I ain't going if I don't really need to.

Originally Posted by Jehul

we don't want to do to much tourist +@*%. We want to see the real NYC.
Stay away from midtown then.

Are there going to be any females in your crew?
smokin.gif

Thanks for the advice, Yupp I'm not Swedish tho but I know a couple of Swedish girls from Guthenburg and Stockholm that lives there now, gonna hook up withthem.

Whenever I hit up NY, the two major spots I do pretty much all of my shopping is on Jamaica Ave (Queens), and Fulton Street (Brooklyn). These are two longstrips of all the sneaker stores, and streetwear you need.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Whenever I hit up NY, the two major spots I do pretty much all of my shopping is on Jamaica Ave (Queens), and Fulton Street (Brooklyn). These are two long strips of all the sneaker stores, and streetwear you need.

I will actually live 10 min from Jamaica Ave so I'm definitely shopping there, gonna ad both to my list, good looking out

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

go to farrock screaming squad up

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom