Need Help With A Few Things

hello NT, im new to eBay and i need a few pointers on how to search for authentic shoes on ebay, bidding tips, legit sellers, good prices and etc. please forgive me if this is in the wrong place. thanx in advance

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

hello NT, im new to eBay and i need a few pointers on how to search for authentic shoes on ebay, bidding tips, legit sellers, good prices and etc. please forgive me if this is in the wrong place. thanx in advance

If you are interested in a shoe, there is a legit check section at the top of the page where you can post. People can help you there, but don't post live links to auctions, just post pictures. Also, always get the seller to send you tagged pictures with his name on a paper next to the shoe if they are not already provided. I always ask for pictures of the inside tag of the shoe also, that is almost always a sure fire way to spot fakes. Air-jordans.com has pics of a lot of different tags for different models for reference. Finally, just use common sense. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Take the time to read the jordan buying guides in ebay, also. They are very helpful in pointing out things to look for. A lot of the fakes have dead giveaways and you will soon be able to spot them instantly. Most importantly, don't be afraid of ebay. Jordan buying is like purchasing a used car...do your homework.

Just to add on to what ELTOUHA said, checking the feedback would be the very first thing to do. If the seller has too many RECENT negative feedbacks, I recommend avoiding them as much as possible. Even if the Js are legit, the main thing is you don't wanna be hassled so you also want to check how good the seller communicates and how prompt they ship items by going over their feedback.

Feedback is huge see what other people are saying about the seller what other shoes have they sold. Try to buy from power sellers if possible and always make sure the say 100% authentic somewhere in there description people do lie about this but it is one more thing to look for. And like dtb00201 said If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. That's good advice plus what everyone else said.

Just a note on feedbacks. It doesn't necessarily mean the seller is legit. Look at the buyers number of points also. I've seen people sell fakes to unsuspecting buyers with <10 points.

Back
Top Bottom