NEED HELP WITH A WEDDING SONG

im having a hard time looking for a song to dance at a wedding for our first dance can anyone help with some suggestions... thanks in advance

�  
pimp.gif

Sorry I don't know how to embed, but you'll thank me later, word to drake. This dude was the T pain of the 80s.. Roger Troutman.. U may know his as the fella that sang the hook to California Love. Him and his bros had a group called Zapp, and he did solo work as Roger. Mark Morrison redid this song and TI sampled it on the Trap Muzik album. I own this album.. PM me if u want this track..

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
 How do you not know what song to use for you and your girl at your own wedding son?

anyways this is me and my wife's song....straight classic...

Originally Posted by greatone632

Sorry I don't know how to embed, but you'll thank me later, word to drake. This dude was the T pain of the 80s.. Roger Troutman.. U may know his as the fella that sang the hook to California Love. Him and his bros had a group called Zapp, and he did solo work as Roger. Mark Morrison redid this song and TI sampled it on the Trap Muzik album. I own this album.. PM me if u want this track..

LOL dude that was also in "Love & Basketball" Roger was THE MAN - so many rips & samples of his work he's up there with Bob James & James Brown

Great song; I def. recommend. Get the groove on & blast this song... It gives me chills when I play it for my wife
pimp.gif

For me; it was "You For Me (The Wedding Song)" from Johnny Gill - she entered the church to that song & people still come up to us that were at our wedding & said how much they loved it...

Here is a Youtube link:

Take a good hard listen to it & see if it fits YOUR needs. It fit mine to a T.

My other choice that played at the reception was Eric Benet & Tamia "Spend My Life With You" -

For my sister's wedding they played this for the first dance: Kevon Edmonds "A Girl Like You" -

In any case, IMO they are all winners... Good luck finding a song & congrats, man. Hope this step in your life makes you stronger

* I also found that Jesse Powell song "You" someone above me mentioned hits the emotional place you want to be with your wife at that time as well

When my wife walked down the aisle she came down to an OG Jamie Foxx song called "Light A Candle", I picked it out when it came to me on iPod shuffle one day.

Bottom line is, the song has to represent you and your future wife, don't ask us what it should be, it should speak to you and her.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom