NEED HELP WITH BARONS

I KNOW THIS IS VERY LATE BUT ON THE RELEASE DATE OF THE BARONS EDITION AIR JORDAN 1 THE BLACK PAIR,
ABSOLUTELY NO STORE I CALLED HAD A SIZE 8.FURTHER MORE I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND THEM ON EBAY HERE OR ANY OTHER
SITES.WHEN I TALKED TO MY BOY AT GEORGIOS HE SAID HE NEVER RECIEVED A SIZE 8 AND THATS WHAT EVERY OTHER STORE SAID.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SIZE 8S?ANYBODY ELSE HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM OR CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET A SIZE 8?
OHH YEAH DONT LEAVE STUPID SARCASTIC RESPONSES YOU CAN HELP ME OR NOT.THANKS

I got a size 9.5 and my bro got an 8.5 on realese date...I'm sure there has to bee a size 8
If my girl has a size 5

If you really need them keep searching bro

trust me its wierd nobody has a size 8.i think they lost the shipment.i challenge somebody to find me a size 8!please

i doubt they sold a 8 because the fathers day 1s came in 8.5 and i ask for 8 and they said they only came in a 8.5 and i ask about the barons and they said thesame so its better to buy a 8.5 and also your foots gonna grow

Originally Posted by spizikes15

i doubt they sold a 8 because the fathers day 1s came in 8.5 and i ask for 8 and they said they only came in a 8.5 and i ask about the barons and they said the same so its better to buy a 8.5 and also your foots gonna grow

its wierd out of the blue i seen a size 8 in the white pair and snatched them up.so i know they made size 8 in the black ones but where are they

Originally Posted by sneakerholic32

Pickyourshoe.com

not trying to be rude but dont u think u should check it out before telling me pys?trust me ive checked EVERY legit website NOBODY has them size 8

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

EBAY or a Wanted forum add is the place to go.

been to both NUMEROUS times.like i said before i think jordan misplaced the size 8s cause NOBODY has them, NOBODY

Originally Posted by cobrab19

been to both NUMEROUS times.like i said before i think jordan misplaced the size 8s cause NOBODY has them, NOBODY
thats i lie i have a size 8 ds in the barons and i know for a fact that my footlocker got 3 size 8s when they released !

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by cobrab19

thats i lie i have a size 8 ds in the barons and i know for a fact that my footlocker got 3 size 8s when they released !

well there were none in the bay area i even tried niketown they said they recieved no size 8s

Copp a size 8.5 buddy
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by pinoynoplayah

How are you just going to make a thread saying someone find me a size 8?

because there are absolutely no size 8s in these.and if someone can find them that it would HELP me tremendously.some people help others!

Back
Top Bottom