Need Help With Choosing Protein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was trying to look for some sort of protein that is ok to take because i am a Vegetarian (not vegan) and im trying to gain some muscle. Also, I go to Lafitness to workout and I talked with one of the employee who works there and he told me that whey protein has meat in, so he suggested I take soy protein. Igot some EAS soy protein from walmart. Although, I was wondering if anyone has ever tried taking any sort of organic protein. I took hemp protein once but waskind of pricely and didnt have enough grams of protein. Anyone have any better suggestions?

Soy protein increases your estrogen levels. Whey protein has NO MEAT in it. That's stupid. It has dairy but no meat. It is perfectly fine for a vegetariandiet.

Everyone's body works differently and some protein works real well with me but some doesn't work at all..

Take the soy and see how it goes and in a month or 2 if you don't like it come back and ask then...

first of all protein is protein, it does not matter where you get if from. For a vegetarian i would suggest taking in more Milk, Cheese, Yogurt, Beans, Nutsand my favorite the amazing egg. These are the best source of protein for a healthy diet without the intake of lean meat, PAUSE no karmo
laugh.gif

I also heard about that too that soy protein raises estrogen levels. Also I prefer just taking some sort of protein powder than trying to hunt for foods thathas protein in it and eat all day. Also i heard all GNC products are all artifical so I just wanted to go with something that was organic. Any ideas?

Did you just answer to yourself? Honestly, just take Whey protein. I was a vegetarian myself and that's what I was taking.

do they have organic whey protein? because i dont want to take artificial protein it may work but if i stop working out then ill just be down to what i was andeverything will go away that i worked on quick.

also how much are you suppose to take? isnt it like 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight? I just usually workout 3 times a week and take a scoop ofprotein power after working out that about 23g of protein in a scoop, is this good or should i take it everyday or what?

Back
Top Bottom