NEED HELP WITH EBAY ISSUE

wud up NT. so i sold this digital frame to guy on ebay, on my listing it said NO REFUNDS ACCEPTED. so he writes me saying the item dont work and that he hastried every setting to get the quality good and said he thinks the frame got damaged during the shipping. so i ask him to send it back and i will refund hismoney ( cause i thought the item broke during shipping) i get the frame and everything works good. i told him i can not refund him his money just because hedid not like the quality of it ( it was a AXION brand kind) and i will refund him the money it costed him to ship it to me and i will ship the item back to himfor free because nothing was wrong with the item. so he says to not even send it back because he will file a dispute and stuff like that.
mad.gif

what should or what could i do???

He technically can't win the dispute. If the item is in fine working condition, there's nothing he can do. If he claimed he believes the item wasdamaged during shipment that's the postals problem not yours. fyi i always put an insurance option on EVERY ebay item i sell, if the buyer chooses not topay for it, it's not my problem once the item has been shipped. I state that in all my auctions.

good lookin out yura. i will keep that in mind. should i wait till he agrees with me or just hit up ebay and tell them bout it?

He can't do anything if it's in working condition and is AS described in your listing. He won't win the dispute and you won't get a strike onyour account, no worries.

Originally Posted by Juice2352

He can't do anything if it's in working condition and is AS described in your listing. He won't win the dispute and you won't get a strike on your account, no worries.
Especially if you have these emails or messages in your system still. If he tries anything, send PayPal the emails. Instant win.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

He technically can't win the dispute. If the item is in fine working condition, there's nothing he can do. If he claimed he believes the item was damaged during shipment that's the postals problem not yours. fyi i always put an insurance option on EVERY ebay item i sell, if the buyer chooses not to pay for it, it's not my problem once the item has been shipped. I state that in all my auctions.
IM WITH HIM ON THAT....BUT THIS IS WHAT I DO...

I PUT IT ON EVERYTHING I SEND OUT...I INCLUDE IT IN THE SHIPPING COST...

ya i will put insurance on everything now, but the item was NOT damaged, he just didnt like it and wants he money

Back
Top Bottom