Need help with these Jordan 5s

I wish I could be of greater help, my firereds were sold a while back, I really don't remember every solid detail on them, but what I do remember is that the black on the tongue was longer than on these. The closest shoe I can compare these to now, would be my grapes but its still not a very great comparison. . Try to get a better opinion , but for the mean time I say fake. Sorry I couldn't have been of much more help.

I wish I could be of greater help, my firereds were sold a while back, I really don't remember every solid detail on them, but what I do remember is that the black on the tongue was longer than on these. The closest shoe I can compare these to now, would be my grapes but its still not a very great comparison. . Try to get a better opinion , but for the mean time I say fake. Sorry I couldn't have been of much more help.

Thanks ugh I wish this was easier ha

5 reps are really on point, can you get a pic of the TWENTYTHIRTEEN engraved on the tongue and the size tag? You probably need to untie the laces. Spikes looking a little rounded, kinda sus. I can't tell what box is in the background there, but it should come in the black/red jump man upper and the cement lower.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom