Need LC on Jordan retro 3 fire red

Need legit check on these retro 3 fire red size 10.5

There are a few red flags I see that make me think these are fakes. Plus it doesn't feel like real tumble leather. Does anyone see anything I'm not seeing. Please let me know, thx.

these look good. legit 2007 pair

why do you think these are fake?
Cause the tumble leather feels hard and rubbery. The tongue doesn't have the tumble pattern around jumpman. Holes are too small around bottom half of tongue and the plastic lace loops. The plastic heal jumpman part is a bit yellowed. Maybe I'm too critical

Cause the tumble leather feels hard and rubbery. The tongue doesn't have the tumble pattern around jumpman. Holes are too small around bottom half of tongue and the plastic lace loops. The plastic heal jumpman part is a bit yellowed. Maybe I'm too critical
The problem you are having my friend is you are comparing 2 different releases of the same shoe..I'm sorry to be a little hard on you here but you guys buy stuff and you don't even know what it's supposed to look like?? What kind of sense does that make? Google 07' Fire Red 3 for God's sake.

07' FR3s didn't have a tumbled tongue, 13' did..07' perforations on the tongue are different than the 13'..That's actually a better quality leather IMO than recent runs..JB has conditioned you noobs to think bad leather is quality leather.The leather is good here..Back tab is yellowed from age, the shoes are 8 yrs old? ALL 07's will be at some stage of yellowing at this point.

NEVER compare different releases or different CWs..There are ALWAYS small inconsistencies. An PLEASE do a little bit of research on what you are buying BEFORE you buy it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom