Need some help on a car decision

Mactastic4167

formerly mac4167
Recently found out I'm getting stationed in Washington and I'm looking for a new vehicle. I'm working with $20,000.00. Any suggestions? Only reason I'm asking is because I don't know if it would be better to get a truck or car, i know the weather isn't the greatest. 

depending on where in washington, i might go with a used tahoe or something like that. or even a subaru since they all have all wheel drive.

Originally Posted by Kramer

Get some old sports car. What city in washington?
Well I'm going to be stationed at JB Lewis-McChord, I'm planning to drive cross country too from NC

Acura TL, for reliability, luxury, refinement, mpgs. (used certified)
330i/xi 335i/xi, maybe high miles (>40k or 50k) but doable

wrx/sti evo, reliable if not beaten on, quick, awd, fun to work on.

are you looking for practical or what? cause im sure these sport car suggestions are going to be real good in december when its 40 out and raining

You'll be the king of the streets.

2003-4 Cobra aka Terminator.

RickCobra2Sig.jpg

Thanks for all the responses, I'm not really into any type of street cars, I'm more about luxury and reliability. Ive been looking into TL's i just know its gonna hit my pockets hard, what do you guys think of the new Maxima's?

i had an 05 maxima and it drove awesome...i would imagine the new ones are even better...good choice

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

are you in the army OP?
Air Force, been living over here in Turkey for 15 months and trying to prep for a return next month.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

are you in the army OP?
Air Force, been living over here in Turkey for 15 months and trying to prep for a return next month.
oh ok didn't know air force got stationed at fort lewis

Originally Posted by Mac4167

are you in the army OP?
oh ok didn't know air force got stationed at fort lewis
Well it is now a joint base, air force and army together.

Back
Top Bottom