Need some help on what to do...

Apparently UPS lost a package that was supose to be delivered to me. Any idea on what to do? Any one else go through this? If so what was the outcome?

i think thats why they have the insurance. Never happened to me. if it was ordered have them ship you another one. If its something from family or friends or ebay then you are assed out

That happened to me when I purchased the last Jordan Retro 7's from Finishline.com. They were set to deliver & it kept getting rescheduled. You have to contact the sender who has to start an "investigation". Hopefulyl the package you were expecting to get is from a reputable retailer. If so, often times they will credit you back right away (so long as you don't call them all the time saying packages were lost). Finishline told me UPS ended up sending back the package to thier shipping site. Finishline ended up sending me another pair at no additional cost with whatever the fasted delivery option that was available for free. I was told this on a Friday & got the package Monday morning.

I have a feeling they damaged the package & didn't want to deliver it. The sad thing is no one proactively contacted me to say anything. UPS "customer service" like most call centers was terrible. I spoke to a manager who was no help & told me, "since you won't listen, I'm placing you on hold..." I ended up getting a letter of apology from the call center director for that supervisor's behavior & severe lack of customer service. Yea, WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR ME? Nada...

Although all carriers are pretty much the same (expect for the Post Office, which is TERRIBLE), UPS seems to be getting pretty bad...Good luck.

Unfortunately this was an ebay transaction so I might be screwed. And yes the ups call center has nothing but douche bags. All they told me was that the shipper had to put a trace on the package.

If you've called there call centers and spoke with the low level UPS employees and your problem is still unresolved, go straight to the top. Google the the e-mail of the CEO of UPS and send him/her a formal e-mail explaining your issue, and I guarantee you'll get a response and some type of solution. Good luck.

Originally Posted by psk2310

That happened to me when I purchased the last Jordan Retro 7's from Finishline.com. They were set to deliver & it kept getting rescheduled. You have to contact the sender who has to start an "investigation". Hopefulyl the package you were expecting to get is from a reputable retailer. If so, often times they will credit you back right away (so long as you don't call them all the time saying packages were lost). Finishline told me UPS ended up sending back the package to thier shipping site. Finishline ended up sending me another pair at no additional cost with whatever the fasted delivery option that was available for free. I was told this on a Friday & got the package Monday morning.

I have a feeling they damaged the package & didn't want to deliver it. The sad thing is no one proactively contacted me to say anything. UPS "customer service" like most call centers was terrible. I spoke to a manager who was no help & told me, "since you won't listen, I'm placing you on hold..." I ended up getting a letter of apology from the call center director for that supervisor's behavior & severe lack of customer service. Yea, WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR ME? Nada...

Although all carriers are pretty much the same (expect for the Post Office, which is TERRIBLE), UPS seems to be getting pretty bad...Good luck.
Pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom