Need some positive thoughts and prayers ya'll

Joined Jul 10, 2003
Moms going into surgery as I type. She's getting a mastectomy on her left side, she had her right side taken out way back in '93. Can't believe the freaking cancer came back after all these years. She was doing great, but it still came back. WTF. #@!^ cancer. I moved next door (literally) to my folks 9 months ago so the kids can go through the back and go to grandma n grandpa's anytime they want to and now this.... $#%$^ cancer- moms a fighter tho. I shoulda posted this in the confession thread or something I guess.....

Joined Apr 2, 2007
Sending Du’ah for you, fam.

It’s normal to feel frustrated and worried. All apart of the process. You’re doing your part by being there.

Joined Feb 12, 2013
Stay positive bro. Prayers up for mom and your family. She fought the 1st time and she will fight this again.

Joined Jul 22, 2012
Keep your head up, brother. Be an encouragement to your mom and your family.

If you need to vent, please don't hesistate to DM me.

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006
Prayers up for your mother, man. God bless your mom with good health and recovery. Hope you are good.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now