Need Suggestions/Advice with Advertising for my Restaurant AKA PLEASE HELP!!!

What’s up NT. I could really use your help coming up with some clever ideas for advertisement. i have recently opened a restaurant in SoCal and i wanted to come with some new and creative ways to get the restaurant’s name out into the community.

The restaurant is a New York Style Pizza place where we sell Wings, Pastas, Subs, Salads, Calzones and of course pizza by the slice. So far i have advertised in the Local news paper, The monthly mailer (monthly coupon booklet for your zip code), door to door flyer's and ads in local schools. We have already acquired a few banks and local businesses but I would like to focus and target this months marketing allowance on attracting families and local residents

Our biggest problems isn't keeping customers rather getting new ones. Please NT i could really use your help. i would like to come up with something by this Friday (2/26/10) so i can start working on the Final Idea this weekend and have it ready for the beginning of March.

Thanks a lot for your Help.

Get a radio station to do a remote. In California you might even be able to get access to a B-C list celeb. Also, create some sort of Twitter contest in store like create the best new sandwich or pizza where they get an entry form with every receipt or something. Sponsor a local YMCA basketball team or inner city school, let them have a free pizza party some day and get the news outlets involved.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Get a radio station to do a remote. In California you might even be able to get access to a B-C list celeb. Also, create some sort of Twitter contest in store like create the best new sandwich or pizza where they get an entry form with every receipt or something. Sponsor a local YMCA basketball team or inner city school, let them have a free pizza party some day and get the news outlets involved.
I bet this could do wonders, as well as the B list celebrity idea

Besides the coupon booklet, did you attach coupons on the local flier's, news papers, and schools?

Sponsoring a team can work wonders too, you can pay for their fees, and they can wear jerseys with your company on them.

Originally Posted by the north west

concentrate on the quality of your food

nothing beats word of mouth

this

but get a facebook/twitter for your spot...

don't know if the facebook would work with a restaurant but i'm sure a twitter would...

thanks for the suggestions. we do have a twitter and facebook right now. not working as well for us atm as we would like but its going to take time to get fans. i like the radio idea and sponsoring a local team. i am def going to take those into consideration. thanks for the great ideas so far. Keep em coming.

Rico, real talk signup for Trumpia.com, PM me for further details. Trumpia will by far being one of the best moves you could possibly make for your business, I understand the other grassroots marketing ideas such as creating a basketball team, which in the long run will be very ineffective unless you coordinate something with the league you're playing in to possibly sponsor the league in exchange for promo banners throughout the gym / coupons handed each sunday or whenver you play. Radio advertising is ok too, but it can get pricey.

Trumpia is essentially an all in one marketing machine, covering mobile texts, emails, IMs, and social networks (twitter/facebook,myspace). I would definitely love to get a fellow NT member on it, as its proven to be a very pivotal marketing tools for companies, check out the link below to see our The Attic in Buena Park utilized it to gross $20,000 in 3 hours.
http://trumpia.com/images...20080724/streetmail.html

Nonetheless, even if you don't choose to signup for Trumpia, I wish you all the luck in your business endeavor!

-T.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by the north west

concentrate on the quality of your food

nothing beats word of mouth

this

but get a facebook/twitter for your spot...

don't know if the facebook would work with a restaurant but i'm sure a twitter would...
And this.

It's also worth a try on Craigslist?
laugh.gif
Also there are high-schools that do fund-raisers, so if you give a certain portion back, more people will go.

Back
Top Bottom