NEED TO FIND & BUY - ARI's - SIZE 12

happy.gif
(I  know this is the wrong forum but more people will see this here.....)

I need to find some fresh ARI's in a size 12, anyone know who has a pair for sale?

Let me know please, if you can get them or put me in touch with someone who will sell a legit pair to me I'll hook up a little something for you in return......

Thanks in advance 

happy.gif
(I  know this is the wrong forum but more people will see this here.....)

I need to find some fresh ARI's in a size 12, anyone know who has a pair for sale?

Let me know please, if you can get them or put me in touch with someone who will sell a legit pair to me I'll hook up a little something for you in return......

Thanks in advance 

Be like everyone else on this forum and put sometime and effort into looking for your "grails"..

Everything isn't handed to you in life..

This thread will be locked in three, two.. one..

In b4 the LOCK.

Be like everyone else on this forum and put sometime and effort into looking for your "grails"..

Everything isn't handed to you in life..

This thread will be locked in three, two.. one..

In b4 the LOCK.

Also, I suggest that you go ahead and just place it in ur signature..

I'm sure that would help a whole lot.

Not to mention.. there Era's & Sk8 Hi's and different colors to choose from if your referring to the collab that Ari made with Vans.
Here's the link to the Vans Thread.. people in there should be able to point you to the right direction:

http://niketalk.com/topic/196376

Also, I suggest that you go ahead and just place it in ur signature..

I'm sure that would help a whole lot.

Not to mention.. there Era's & Sk8 Hi's and different colors to choose from if your referring to the collab that Ari made with Vans.
Here's the link to the Vans Thread.. people in there should be able to point you to the right direction:

http://niketalk.com/topic/196376

newbs wont know the story behind this "woman". Bad, Bad, Bad, Taste left in many of our mouths with this chick.

newbs wont know the story behind this "woman". Bad, Bad, Bad, Taste left in many of our mouths with this chick.

I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more then this lol....

& I was just trying to do a favor for a friend but whatever

Have a fabulous day people!!!

NOOOOOOOOO
But in all seriousness she just doing this cause she wants her shoes, and don't care about suspension cause of her past.
Help her find her kicks so it can be another long while before we see her.

I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more then this lol....

& I was just trying to do a favor for a friend but whatever

Have a fabulous day people!!!

NOOOOOOOOO
But in all seriousness she just doing this cause she wants her shoes, and don't care about suspension cause of her past.

NOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOO

AAclaire420

It breaks my heart that you've found someone with bigger feet.

* LOCKED *

tongue.gif

AAclaire420

It breaks my heart that you've found someone with bigger feet.

* LOCKED *

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom