Need to pick up Swingman Remix RBs in the Bay - Help!

What's up Bay Area

I need a pair of the Swingman Remix Cleats, the molded version, for softball. Our games start Sunday, and I'm not trying to pay 15 bucks to ship them to methat quickly (especially since the cleats are only $50), so I was hoping to find a retail spot nearby. I called NikeTown SF and they said they don't carrycleats, so any other ideas? I'm in the City, but within a couple miles would be fine, even Berkely or Oaktown if there's no better options closer.

Is there a %%%+'s or a big box sporting good store that would carry Nike cleats? Any help is HUGELY appreciated. Thanks all.

EDIT - Apparently the Yuku censor is changing the short version of the name "Richard" for profanity. Even though it's a sporting good store.Here's their website: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/home/index.jsp

nike333787001.gif

i think they're at the sports chalet in dublin, ca. give them a call to check before yougo. i don't think they ship, so you'll probably have to drive to pick them up.

also, i picked up the blk/red ones at the milpitas outlet for $29.99 a couple wks back. they*might* still have a couple pairs laying around...

Back
Top Bottom