Need your guys help with photo shop and programs

Trying to get serious about this designing but i need you guys help with details on how to get started and what PS programs to use. ANY info is appreciated

Helping people steal software will cost you your membership. Do NOT let it happen again.

It depends on what you're doing, because there's a fine line between designing and "making things look pretty". Designing is a lot of concept and understanding what you are doing, who you are working for, what the message you want to portray. It's a lot of business and thinking before anything hits paper or the computer.

But if you just want to make your WDYWT pictures look "nicer" I say get Adobe PS and look for online tutorials about how to apply a filter.

Not being mean, but I'm a graphic designer (yes, dime a dozen we are) and I see a lot of trash and people calling it design.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Back
Top Bottom