need your help nt, starting new brand

i put an emphasis on the word"new". a partner and i found success in getting the ball rolling with an old venture, but a few real
life decisions put that on hold. we started a clothing line in 2005 and worked our way into 3 retail spaces with two seasons of apparel.
what i am asking is for your insight in boutique type shops in your area. the type of shop you dont mind spending money in because the
atmosphere and staff makes you feel "at home" for the lack of better terms. ive researched the regional forums already, but that is more of a list
than a feel. if you could give me boutique type stores in your area that you feel fit this description, thank you

i put an emphasis on the word"new". a partner and i found success in getting the ball rolling with an old venture, but a few real
life decisions put that on hold. we started a clothing line in 2005 and worked our way into 3 retail spaces with two seasons of apparel.
what i am asking is for your insight in boutique type shops in your area. the type of shop you dont mind spending money in because the
atmosphere and staff makes you feel "at home" for the lack of better terms. ive researched the regional forums already, but that is more of a list
than a feel. if you could give me boutique type stores in your area that you feel fit this description, thank you

Back
Top Bottom