Need your help on new car

spincv

Banned
I'm in the market for a new car and I don't know what to look at. Im feeling an Audi A4 but I want to know before I invest my money and time what else is out there. I drive a 97 eclipse now but I want a 4dr and something quick

Originally Posted by spincv

I'm in the market for a new car and I don't know what to look at. Im feeling an Audi A4 but I want to know before I invest my money and time what else is out there. I drive a 97 eclipse now but I want a 4dr and something quick

Car and invest don't go together.

And if you're driving a 97 eclipse now and are looking for a NEW Audi A4 - I'd suggest you look for another used car. It's not worth looking good in a new car knowing a good chunk of your paycheck is going towards the payments of it. And... when it needs a repair you're screwed.

don't jump on the audi bandwagon just cause it's hyped on nt especially for the older models. it's only the new ones that look nice, no one's gonna notice if you're driving a 02 a4. (even if you are planning on getting a brand new, might as well get something else too)

but first what's your budget? i would MUCH rather get a wrx or a sti though.

I was thinking an 04 to 05 since they go for like 7 to g's. But my eclipse is still reliable but getting a little old and tight. If you've been in one you know its only comfortable for like 2 ppl.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

don't jump on the audi bandwagon just cause it's hyped on nt especially for the older models. it's only the new ones that look nice, no one's gonna notice if you're driving a 02 a4. (even if you are planning on getting a brand new, might as well get something else too)

yeah, because that's the most important part of getting a car
indifferent.gif
.  The fact that HE likes it is obselete,huh.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

yeah, because that's the most important part of getting a car
indifferent.gif
.  The fact that HE likes it is obselete,huh.

Yes
indifferent.gif

What else should i look at... i can get an 05 Audi A4 for around 8 g's in Boston

Back
Top Bottom