Needd some good balln shoes

hey niketalk, i really need some good ballin shes, and was wonderin if you guys could help, i mostly play power forward anc center, but ican shoot threes (ifthat helps at all) id like it to be either nike or jordan, and i want them to look really fly. Thanks guys!!

obviously hyperdunks for anyone. I would also suggest looking into some OG XXIs if you can find them. XX3s are a really good shoe also they they're alittle wide though.

hypers r getting cheap now, aj xx2 (personally my all time fav ball shoe) is dirt cheap in clearances everywhere-that reminds me to get myself a couple morepairs while their still around, bb1s r solid-not sure if u can find in many store still, for bigs the lebron series is pretty solid...hope this helps

the hyperdunks are boo boo for bigger guys. im only 220 and the lunar foam wore out in a couple weeks. i would stick to something with full-length cushioningwhether it be zoom air, nike air, or air max.

with that said the powermax is out there, as are the XX3s, or even some team jordans that have full-length nike air aren't bad options.

15005101_z.jpg
i like these on the court

Originally Posted by j4rote33

obviously hyperdunks for anyone. I would also suggest looking into some OG XXIs if you can find them. XX3s are a really good shoe also they they're a little wide though.
XX3's are wide?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom