Neek Supreme these days.... what!?!

He said what's up to me when i visited Stussy when i was in Vegas over the summer, :pimp:. Woop!

My friend worked with Neek and was tellin me about him. I've seen him before at Stussy/UNDFTD

Come to find out he's a NT legend.

Cool

He's been on this look for a minute now. Always run into him here in Vegas. Cool, regular dude. He now looks very James Bond (UNDFTD) influenced.

I remember seeing him at the Tiffany SB release at UNDFTD L.A....mad cats were giving crooked stares...lol. I've seen pics from that day floating around...if anybody has them please post.

Worst beard ever.

Dude was undefeated when it came to shaking off the haters though. Hope he's doing well.

neek is deep in the streetwear / blogger game. He kinda looks like a streetwear version of Pacquiao now.

I think the guys from the hundreds are the only ones who know his real name.

Last edited:
My boy is good friends with Neek. Only chatted with him once at the grand opening of Lucky Leftys, seems like a cool dude, respect!

Just saw in an interview clip for Flight Clubs new series on their YouTube channel and it was with a guy named Yeek.

Thought of Neek from back in the day.

It's just really wild to me to think that he founded Anti Social Social Club. Like I remember when he was on here with the super tight jeans and his obsession with Harajuku girls. He'd be posting about how he would buy skinny jeans and cut them and sew them to make them tighter. There were a couple of other stories too... if you know you know I guess.

But then I came back to NT a few years back and learned of his success. Good for him. An NT original making it big.

Back
Top Bottom