Neil deGrasse Tyson accused of sexual misconduct

Discussion in 'General' started by fluid hips, Dec 6, 2018.

1. fluid hips

fluid hips

Apparently a fourth person has come out

Link

2. nawghtyhare

nawghtyhare

It’s in the other thread already

3. Zainjal26

Zainjal26

Tyson is my dude, he explained some of the cases as absolutely bs

To be honest bruh, after Cosby, kavanaugh , and so many others I don’t know what side to believe anymore

My sister was sexually assaulted by her boss who was a family friend a few years ago, when I found out I wanted to break his jaw in half,
    That same day when I was about to leave to go talk to him about it my mom called me and said the dude was picked up by police, apparently another girl came forward about him

That said a few of my friends from college were kicked out of school and had to do court trials because dumb skanks would say they were sexually assaulted by them even though I was there when they claim they we’re assaulted and the women were just drunk out of their minds falling all over the place,

So who knows who to believe anymore, a lot of dudes are scumbags, and a lot of these **** ain’t loyaL

4. blackintellect

blackintellect

So the one credible story only reported him AFTER he said she didn't have a future as a producer eh.

5. eracism

eracism

He seems like an aggressive dude to be honest. Like you really can't tell him ****... he'll talk right over you because he knows the answer to everything.

AIR J XIII likes this.
  6. Chiron

Chiron

I hope I'm not opening a can of worms here... but if a dude is drunk and falling over himself and proposing some antics and the lady who is also drunk goes along with it. Why does she get a drunk pass and he doesn't? I've laid up with a couple girls I definitely would have passed on sober. Is that a #metoo?

If he physically forced himself on you that's one thing. But if you regret being with a dude after you were both out of line it shouldn't be a double standard

7. Top Boy

Top Boy formerly jay patt

Learned this lesson as a freshman in college when my boys triple teamed this white chick at a party.SShe was down for the cause.... Until the next morning. She really had those *****s lawyering up.

I adopted the rule that a white woman with so much as 1 drink in her system is a no-go.

On NDT tho, I'll wait for the evidence. All these #MeToo witch hunts is ridiculous.

skintaper and Zainjal26 like this.
  8. danikerhino

danikerhino

Don't play sides. Take it case by case and wait for all the important facts to come out. It's easy to favor either side based on personal feelings or reflexive reactions.

Zainjal26 likes this.
  9. blackintellect

blackintellect

Exactly, and if we are being honest......A lot of this is regret, or saltiness from dudes not calling back.

10. dcallamerican

dcallamerican

Belongs in Harvey Weinstein thread

11. green rhino123

green rhino123

Ayo, yall dudes be watching live gang bangs & whatnot in college? :sick:
    "A few of [your] friends" :sick:

youngogjosh likes this.
  12. Top Boy

Top Boy formerly jay patt

It goes down in the group chat g

kingkoopa likes this.