nelly arrested and caught with meth

Had no idea Molly was labeled as meth by cops....guess it had a bad cut ...pill thing ain't my wave but I'm glad dude ain't ******* with actual meth tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Had no idea Molly was labeled as meth by cops....guess it had a bad cut ...pill thing ain't my wave but I'm glad dude ain't ******* with actual meth tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Wait, so it was just Molly? 

indifferent.gif
 This shouldn't even be news then

Nelly :smh:

I guess he was trying to get his Heisenberg on

Black folks don't mess with meth

If he was busted with heroin a few years ago, it's probably meth and not molly he was doing. Meth is to heroin like crack is to cocaine, a cheaper version, AND trying to say Molly isn't addictive when most of it is bath salts and /or cut with meth is crazy.

I'll still take my chances exercising, traveling, and meeting new people for fun.

Oh, it's a good thing he got caught. He's actually one of the few handsome rappers with a good build. Maybe this will scare him straight and we don 't have to see another star doing meth.

[quote name="Kellyrep" url="/t/624293/nelly-arrested-and-caught-with-meth/30#post_23088160] Meth is to heroin like crack is to cocaine, a cheaper version,
[/quote]

No its not.

Meth is to heroin like crack is to cocaine, a cheaper version,
No its not.
laugh.gif
 knew I wasn't tripping when I read that

I know we got some heroin users on NT (no trollin) but uhhh I thought most people who abuse pills start getting on heroin because it's cheaper....also easier to get a hold of 

most heroin folks I see at work were abusing opiod pain meds before they got on the H

laugh.gif

I know we got some heroin users on NT (no trollin) but uhhh I thought most people who abuse pills start getting on heroin because it's cheaper....also easier to get a hold of

most heroin folks I see at work were abusing opiod pain meds before they got on the H
Meth is cheaper than both. Fergie was on heroin/ cocaine and explicitly said she got on meth because it was cheaper.

Yea they said it was da molly.

Prolly already bonded out only 10k.

E I

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Meth is cheaper than both. Fergie was on heroin/ cocaine and explicitly said she got on meth because it was cheaper.
I'm talking about Heroine  .....you said heroine/meth go together like cocaine/crack and that's just not true 

Who's this Kenrep character? 

it's probably the dude who had that ugly as evan turner avy....can't think of his name but I think he was from the NOVA area and this is some weirdo **** he would do

Back
Top Bottom