netflix vol. is it worth it?

do work son

Banned
im thinking about getting netflix, but i want to know if it's worth it. and if i do get it, what are some good shows that i can watch from the start?

thanks in advance

Spoiler [+]
xbFpw.jpg

Mad Men
Random documentaries
Asian movies

I only have Netflix, but I heard Hulu+ is better

seent prison break. #$%^ got lame after season 2 imo. but i loved the first 2 seasons

Originally Posted by iAllan

Mad Men
Random documentaries
Asian movies

I only have Netflix, but I heard Hulu+ is better

I love the foreign film selections. I've watched so many Asian, French, Spanish, etc... films in the past couple of months. 

I believe it's losing it's Starz selection (plus recent Disney & Sony movies).
Right now, it's pretty good. But come February, their library is going to be ***.

Alot of straight to DVD/low budget movies nobodies ever heard of, actually most of it is. The TV shows are awesome as well as documentaries, but other than that it's not the best thing unless you have them shipped to you.

I'd say the streaming is still decent. I barely use the dvd through mail. However with Showtime/Starz bailing on Netflix i might be looking for some other streaming services like Hulu soon.

you're joining a little late now with the changes they're going to make next year

at the moment, it's good

I think the streaming is worth it. I already cancelled my dvd service cause it was going to be like 18.99 instead of 7.99 a month that I pay.

More importantly, who is that in the spoiler? Me want.

Absolutely, i have no complaints, so much to explore. You get a 30 day trial, sign up and try it out.  But holy @#++ is that chick photoshopped? who she be?
wait yeah she's clearly shopped, who is she anyways?

streaming is worth it, they are loosing some stuff but that means they will be replacing it with other stuff

hulu + sucks ive had 2 free trials, its good if you dont have cable cause you can watch some shows from mtv and jimmy fallon, but the best stuff is only available via their website so that sucks

gentleman, i apologize but i have no idea what her name is. i found it on tumblr a while back and just saved it. i think its shopped because it just doesnt seem possible for a woman to be built like that, but im staying optimistic

Originally Posted by ToddCorbo

I'd say the streaming is still decent. I barely use the dvd through mail. However with Showtime/Starz bailing on Netflix i might be looking for some other streaming services like Hulu soon.

Its definitely a bad look. I want to cancel it but I really only use it to watch shows, and I dont think those will be cancelled. At least I hope not.

Just signed up for Hulu+, and I demoted by Netflix plan to 1 dvd out at a time. We'll see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom