Netflix's Last Chance U (Season 3 Out Now)

Bobby Bruce is delusional if he thinks he has the size and skill needed to make it to the NFL.

90% of college athletes at some point believe they will make it pro. When they visited the chiefs stadium, had dudes (who dont even play) talkin bout "on God in 5 years imma be here bruh"

Rewatching last episode, about 21:30 left in the episode

That next minute or so is exactly why Malik soft and I wouldnt invest anything in him as a college coach.

"Football is a very tough sport to play, you almost have to be crazy to get hit over and over and get back up do the same thing. I think about like man do i still want to put my body through this, am i good enough, is this life for me. Thinking of all the people that helped me get to where i am today you know i kinda owe it to them to see of i can get my talents to the NFL."

Dad said he is unsure if he even likes football still, then he talkin about the weaknesses and Malik look like he wanted to cry

"On God bruh" should be looking at UPS or something like that. That's not being facetious either. Skills aren't that great, refuses to get better academically, and them streets in them little podunk towns probably won't even net you minimum wage. You can make 6 figures doing the ups gig or something else in that labor vein with a union that protects salary. Could live like a king in his little village.

"On God bruh" should be looking at UPS or something like that. That's not being facetious either. Skills aren't that great, refuses to get better academically, and them streets in them little podunk towns probably won't even net you minimum wage. You can make 6 figures doing the ups gig or something else in that labor vein with a union that protects salary. Could live like a king in his little village.
Those lil country dudes are so misinformed it’s sad. Dude kind of sucks at football and thinks he’s gonna make it to the league. Doesn’t even have a plan b. Dudes like him should join the military, get a trade, or like you said get a nice job with ups and chill.

homeboy is a 5'10 185 LB...

He seems to not have any coverage skills either. Son is an undersized pass rusher.

Yeah they were saying he just put his head down and rushed the first thing running.

I didnt see any D1 talent besides Emmitt and Rakeem. Yeah footage was limited and really only highlighted them but Malik didnt show me anything other than he ignored JB and was a headcase

Those lil country dudes are so misinformed it’s sad. Dude kind of sucks at football and thinks he’s gonna make it to the league. Doesn’t even have a plan b. Dudes like him should join the military, get a trade, or like you said get a nice job with ups and chill.

Like the teacher told Bobby .. theyve been conditioned by all the people in those little towns that they gonna make it pro because they were the best thing smokin in the town.

I have a love hate relationship with last chance U. It’s a good show, but it kind of upholds the dumb jock stereotype.
only main character kids they have showed that completely "get it" was the qb an LB from last year. those kids head their head on straight and life humbled them something serious.

the qb got caught on camera punching a girls lights out, and the LB got caught up in robbery or something like that. the reality check hit them and they understood that was their last chance.

that qb has been my favorite person in this series so far.

only main character kids they have showed that completely "get it" was the qb an LB from last year. those kids head their head on straight and life humbled them something serious.

the qb got caught on camera punching a girls lights out, and the LB got caught up in robbery or something like that. the reality check hit them and they understood that was their last chance.

Yea they both were good students and good athletes. The Qb was a good leader. Mad vocal and seemed to be respected by his teammates. This show also kind of upholds the dumb southerner stereotype too. This show also shows how the k-12 education system has failed many of those dudes. My dude Bobby barely knew how to type on a computer smh.

Yeah those 2 took advantage of the juco opportunity and got back to D1, but also took advantage of having education paid for as well becoming better men (as we see it)

Ollie :smh: dude was just lazy thats why he didnt last at Northwestern

The rb DJ was legit he just didnt want to go to class i dont get it. Half the battle is showing up to class and he couldnt even do that

Yeah I think they're both doing well and destined for the league too.

So only two of the guys from the EMCC seasons actually went pro. Wonder if John Franklin will actually get some playing time with the Chicago Bears... The other guy switched to baseball and is playing minor league with the Padres.

I like the fact that Last Chance U is showing how dumb these guys are. Sometimes you have to embarrass people to make them change their ways. This show can make a nice amount of athletes in college and on down take a look in the mirror and realize that no matter what you do in life, you need to have a Plan A, B, C & D.

Maybe it was how it was filmed, but the head coach always seems to be pointing fingers at either the players or the coaches. When the QB coach says he is working for free and is just doing it for the love of the game, it was amazing he hadn't walked out.

I am a FSU fan so I remember when Malik Henry committed, there was always talk about it not working out. The way he was talking no wonder it didn't work out at FSU, ain't no way Jimbo Fisher would take that. Not sure if the dad moving him from high school to high school caused some of his issues, but you can tell there is some deep issues he needs to work out. Do think the dad should have let him make his own decisions.

Still amazed at how some of these guys passed high school.

Back
Top Bottom