Netflix's Last Chance U (Season 3 Out Now)

Yea they both were good students and good athletes. The Qb was a good leader. Mad vocal and seemed to be respected by his teammates. This show also kind of upholds the dumb southerner stereotype too. This show also shows how the k-12 education system has failed many of those dudes. My dude Bobby barely knew how to type on a computer smh.

Enh, it isn’t just the south. Go to a JUCO up north and you’ll see/hear the same dumb ****. It’s called poverty, which doesn’t discriminate by region. Poor and uneducated is poor and uneducated.

How did he even make it on the Bears to begin with? Who was the other that went pro?

He was signed as a CB based in his athleticism but CB is one of the toughest positions to play especially in the league.

Little thing: Adidas doesn't care that these cats are wearing Nike gear during games? Noticed that last season, and this one too. Coffeyville cats were wearing Nike gear too, but supplied by Adidas :lol:

Enh, it isn’t just the south. Go to a JUCO up north and you’ll see/hear the same dumb ****. It’s called poverty, which doesn’t discriminate by region. Poor and uneducated is poor and uneducated.
Man I been to some spots in Connecticut that looked deadass like some of those poor cities they'd show from Florida or Alabama etc.

True. It just seems like a different type of ignorance comes from the south. The school system is the south is far worse than the school system up North. I’ve lived in the South many years and have fam from there.

Last edited:
Little thing: Adidas doesn't care that these cats are wearing Nike gear during games? Noticed that last season, and this one too. Coffeyville cats were wearing Nike gear too, but supplied by Adidas :lol:
In one episode the teacher bought Bobby Bruce a black Nike sweatsuit and he claimed he couldn't wear it because it was Nike.

In one episode the teacher bought Bobby Bruce a black Nike sweatsuit and he claimed he couldn't wear it because it was Nike.

Depends ...

I mean yeah if youre sponsored youre "obligated" to wear that brand BUT at the same time Adidas could just be who supplied them with uniforms and not an official sponsor.

The way Bobby said he couldnt wear it does make it seem theyre officially sponsored by adidas, but i didnt even look to see if they were only wearing adidas. In games usually its strict they wear only that brand, in practice its usually whatever you want. Prob more so in big name programs they are 1 brand 24/7 but lil ole independence can get away with it unless they are officially sponsored. Then thats prob not gonna sit well with adidas especially being on tv

Just started. So much cringe. Backup RB putting himself in then taking it straight to the house had me howling :rofl:

Just started. So much cringe. Backup RB putting himself in then taking it straight to the house had me howling :rofl:

I was about to say huh but you talkim bout season 1 or 2 ... yeah that was funny as hell, Buddy didnt even kmow he had dude on the team :lol:

Cuz that growls in the first two seasons ... DAWG ... When they cut to his house and they did the growl mash up I could have died ...

Furnished assistance without the intent to commit robbery. What the hell does that even mean? These crackers are so full of ****. Literally just making up bs just to charge somebody and dudes in poverty taking plea deals to avoid jail only to end up right back. This **** is so infuriating dealing with these devils

^ Right? If there was no intent to commit robbery, what the hell are we even talking about??

Sounds like wrong place, wrong time. But let’s get him in the system anyways. :smh:

Interesting interview on speak for yourself with Malik and his dad. I think it was a necessary move on their part, they're aware that no power 5 school would touch Malik after seeing the way he acted on the show. They needed to go on a PR campaign to tell their side of the story. That being said, their responses seem very scripted and Malik isn't allowed to speak very much.

Malik Henry won't be back at Independence for this upcoming season. It seems very odd that he's transferring schools so late in the game, the season starts in two weeks. I wonder what his next move is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom