Netflix's Last Chance U (Season 3 Out Now)

Has Jason Brown landed any where?

After everything on the show oh, I wouldn't be surprised if he never coach again. He pretty much admitted that he doesn't watch film and all of his success is due to just having better players. You add that to his completely violent and sometimes personal outburst on the sidelines and I think it might be a wrap for Coach Brown.

They should rename the show to "Delusional U."

- Glad that Bobby kid is gone.
- The DC is selfish. He's in his mid-thirties chasing a dream that will never come to fruition all while having his wife and three small children shack up in a dorm room in the middle of nowhere. It's time to have a slice of reality pie and get yourself a stable 9 to 5. She's dumb for staying with him.
- I'm enjoying each and every loss more than I should.

Two episodes in and I can’t decide if it is more depressing or funny for everyone involved. Jucos are a vicious cycle and for every kid that makes it out another 10 become a statistic.

Coaching at that level is all sacrifice. I don’t know anything about him, who he knows or his background but if you have made it that far you are potentially right on the doorstep to moving up to a four year program.

Sad thing about Bobby Bruce is son doesn't even understand when he's wrong. "I just took some food".

And coach got let go because he sucked and they got tired of him, couldn't be that incident with the German kid because i'm watching him talk **** to the black kids all year with not a peep.

And Malik is easily the most delusional person at Delusional U. Not done yet but hope someone drops him.

Yo the local kid moms is straight fire...pops def out kicked his coverage.

I hope something shakes for that DC bc having his family in a dorm room has to be a low point in their marriage.

It’s not gonna click with Bobby until he’s sitting in the county again.

Brown just isn’t a good coach and he went completely Hollywood. lol.

Yo seems like a lot of football head coaches have some sort of similar psychological profile that draws them to that job. It's like dudes are sociopaths, they don't genuinely care about these kids at all.

Last edited:
And coach got let go because he sucked and they got tired of him, couldn't be that incident with the German kid because i'm watching him talk **** to the black kids all year with not a peep.

Bruh, in episode 2 I think, when coach Brown walked in and said, Get ya dark *** up

384068.jpg

Yo seems like a lot of football head coaches have some sort of similar psychological profile that draws them to that job. It's like dudes are sociopaths, they don't genuinely care about these kids at all.
That was my thinking about Buddy from EMCC, he clearly felt powerful in his role and clearly you dont get that much power at the D1, heck even D2 level where things are more closely monitored. Still need to start season 3, probably later this weekend.

That was my thinking about Buddy from EMCC, he clearly felt powerful in his role and clearly you dont get that much power at the D1, heck even D2 level where things are more closely monitored. Still need to start season 3, probably later this weekend.
Yeah Coach Brown is the same way, you'll see the similarities when you watch.

Defensive coordinator’s wife has a huge forehead. She’s a real one though for staying with him in that struggle dorm :lol:

Back
Top Bottom