Nets vs Celtics tonight!

Big game tonight! The Nets Big 3 vs the Celtics Big 3. The Nets are 4-1 and the Celts are undefeated at 4-0. Atlantic Division rivals. Hope VC gets his shot back...

fc15

posey is not playin which is gona hurt us
Celts-Sox-Pats
UCLA T&F
617-------310

now this is gonna be a good game if they can somehow guard KG inside and VC can get it going offensively

edit can someone please post a link later tonight?
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

Nets lookin to take control of the Atlantic Division with a W tonight :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

It will be a good game, can't wait. This is the type of game were we can't fall down by 20 & look to come back, we gotta be consistant all game.

Go Nets.
New Jersey Nets More Than A Game
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#11 Darrell Armstrong #30 Malik Allen #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright
#24 Richard Jefferson #20 Jamaal Magloire #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams

Celtics will pull this one out, Rondo is just too fast for Kidd
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

You forgot about Bostjan Nachbar
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

Quote:
Celtics will pull this one out, Rondo is just too fast for Kidd
6p899go.jpg
I know K-TOWN...
Tha'REAL K-TOWN...
That's WESTSIDE CHI-TOWN...Ya'll dudes is straightCLOWNS

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee

This is going to be a tough game for the Celts. I wouldn't doubt at all if they lost tonight. They're on the second night of back-to-backs. Posey and Scalabrine will be out for tonight's game I presume. The Nets also match up well with Boston. Jefferson will make Pierce work hard on D. VC's always dangerous. Kidd's got the upper hand on Rondo, and the Nets have Magloire and Kristic to throw at KG.

Yup, Rondo's speed with that jumpshot of his, boy JKIDD will have problems tonight :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
looking at who they have beaten and who they have lost to. If they play like they did versus toronto, the questions will begin.

Yea, Kidd struggles against quick guards. Should be interesting though.............

:lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Quote:
Between the Celtics fans and Patriots fans coming out of nowhere, I have to wonder if they put up a Niketalk billboard in Boston or something... or other reasons
:lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Back
Top Bottom