Networking & Connections

I just thought about how many people I meet on a daily basis through school, work, the gym, or basketball that have something to offer or allow me to get my foot in the door somewhere.

I figured I would make a post about NTers getting some local connections in the MD/DC/VA area. You never know where you might be when you might need that hook-up at the club, work at a local shoe store, or know where the courts are to get a good run.

I have family in DC and Northern VA, so I'm often up in the area, but I live in Richmond and work at Sprint.

All ages, jobs, areas.

"Hope I'm not over your head but if so you will catch on later" Dre Triple Stack

now this is a good post. alot of useful peeeps in the urea.

dc club scene,
basketball courts,
and need work at a local shoe store or need some new releases,

lemme know.
MYSPACE!"YOUR LIFE IS PLAYED OUT LIKE KWAME AND THE POLK-A-DOTS"

I work for a staffing firm doing recruiting and sales. If you need any help with a resume, or are looking for some people (mostly IT, cleared personnel etc.) hit me up.

Is this post looking for people who *think* they are important, or those that actually keep it *really* moving?

Either way, need anything/advice on the sneaker front, house/real estate front, education front, from D.C. to Carolina... If I don't know or got it, I know the person to contact to get it.

I'm a legal hustler who invests in real people.

Check the track record.
The DREAM TEAM -- "WE the CONNECTS, y'all just try to connect..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

I need help in pretty much all the areas listed. I moved to Northern Virginia (sterling) 5 months ago and I wanna see what Virginia/D.C. has to offer as far as jobs, retail stores and the club scenes.
F/S All VNDS Wht/Blue Retro 12's (sz 11) $150.00 shipped, French blue 13's (sz 11) $165.00 shipped, Wht/French blue 7's (sz 11) $140.00 shipped. All are negotionable. PM me if interested.

Quote:
I work for a staffing firm doing recruiting and sales. If you need any help with a resume, or are looking for some people (mostly IT, cleared personnel etc.) hit me up.

Yo I know Glen said you work in Columbia as well. I actually do the same thing but all IT...right across from the mall

Got the DC Club Scene covered:

I work for Panorama Productions, DC Latins, and Over Achievers Entertainment...really closely tied to LGI Entertainment as well.

Last edited:
if you stay at Towne Park affiliated hotels (Four Seasons, Mandarin, Crystal Gateway Marriot, Hilton Crystal City, Sheraton Crystal City, Watergate, etc..), and i happen to be there (i switch around frequently). ask for Wes.

i might be able to help you out with rooms, especially the hotels in crystal city. but parking will definitely be covered :smile:
smile.gif

Team Washington Wizards
-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
"Ill be in there like swimwear." -Gilbert Arenas​

yeah like big homie said...aint no competition...this area is so big to get buisness...especially with th club scene...everything is all love...yeah i also got alot of software knowledge...i learned many applications first hand...im wanna get into video editing just for fun...i know i will be a monster..i have the tools and the software just not the time...my main thing is music though....from rhymes to beats...i got some hot beats yall...so if you looking holla at me...
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Shuttlesworth....you back son?......I do real estate consulting in the richmond and tidewater area. Package deals for investors and save you the leg work for a fee. Interested in investing and don't know where to start shoot me a email futurerei@gmail.com Looking for hard money lenders for a real estate venture or have a property that you can't get rid of and need to asap...hit me with a email my investors close in 15 days or less.
You got to understand I never Changed..I'm still the same VA. I just went out and got my money right so from now on I'm Living Fresh

Living Fresh, not to be nit'pickin...but you need to purchase a web-domain so you can have an official email address.

If you wanna convince people to come to you for investing, you gotta have the professional package...gmail emails ain't gonna be the best help. Personally...I wouldn't take you seriously...on the strength of the email address...

You need somehting like...John.Smith@futurerei.com...

Just a suggestion...
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

Quote:
If you wanna convince people to come to you for investing, you gotta have the professional package...gmail emails ain't gonna be the best help. Personally...I wouldn't take you seriously...on the strength of the email address...
ed and had a mentor I thought people wouldn't take me serious because of my age. 1st thing he said was....." It doesn't matter how old you are the numbers don't lie."

Main thing is...I don't get paid unless you get paid. I don't charge a fee regardless of the outcome. it's not as easy as it's about to sound but to give you an idea. I'm basically doing all the leg work for them so they can follow up on mulitiple properties without draining all their time and energy into select ones.

If I present to you a package on a property that I have shown to me through some of me agents in my network and I do ALL the paperwork for you All the research all you have to do is come to see the property, sign contracts, and take care of the finance end for a fee they aren't really thinking about my email address. I am still interested in hearing about setting up a domain. I plan on starting my own investment company next summer as I'll have my own seed money and If I don't set on up now I'll def need to set one up at that point......get at me when you get a chance.....

*Edit*

Quote:
Living Fresh...whats good my dude? I haven't posted on here a few years but I've still been lurking around. You still around the 804 for the summer? You gotta check those pictures from Bike Week out...
You got to understand I neverChanged..I'm still the sameVA. I just went out and got my money right so from now on I'mLiving Fresh

Living Fresh--

As I have stated before and Lavan reinterated, owning an actual domain can really enhance what you do. You don't need an elaborate website with 10,000 different things going on, but it will help you project a more professional image. The more professional you appear and ARE, the more you can begin to charge people for your services. It will also allow people to refer their friends & family without them having to commit to contacting you to see what you are all about. Ex. You know how some people go to look at cars well after the dealership has closed? Why? They simply want to take their time and look without being sold to at that particular moment.

The one thing I would definitely put on my site if I were you- TESTIMONIALS from previous clients.

With all of that said, I am about to open a general consulting firm. I need to stop giving information away.

^^^Scotch is VERY right...everybody can learn from this thread.

You're never too old...never too experienced...never too smart - to learn.

Peep...newest design...1 of 3 : : : stay tuned for 2 of 3

TEAMI DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.www.omaaro.com

Back
Top Bottom