Never Been To Cali!!!!

So I never been on the west coast but if all goes right with this chick I met over winter break I might coming out next month.
Nters where are some good spots to check out while out there?

Originally Posted by izitdashoez

So I never been on the west coast but if all goes right with this chick I met over winter break I might coming out next month.
Nters where are some good spots to check out while out there?

In the morning check out so cal and in the afternoon check out nor cal.

Originally Posted by izitdashoez

laugh.gif
Jay-Z looks mad funny in that pic

Not to familiar with SoCal but i'm sure checking out Hollywood would be a cool place to check out or go shopping on Melrose. I'm not the one to askabout a vacation to SoCal

Cali WAS ill. But it was all artificial wealth that is starting to get purged from the system. Aggressive expansionary fiscal policy ftl. Cali is a bubblestate, all of its nice wealth is all artificial and as the bubbles collapse, so goes the dope Cali life.

Please dont go for just 'a girl'. You'll leave with your heart broken...

And i do agree with the artificial wealth. You might run into someone who has this and that, but really doesnt have any $$...

Be prepared for bumper to bumper traffic... At any time of day....
smh.gif

Can't speak for all of Cali, but when I went to LA for a week, the traffic was stupid... no matter what time of day it was

cali is beautiful man. go to melrose in hollywood for shopping, you could find a lot of great deals there. while you're there be sure to hit up Pink'shotdogs.<-----bomb. if you want to hit the beach, go to San diego and kayak the Seven Caves. And if you're around Long Beach, you can check out theQueen Mary and the Aquarium. if you want more info just pm me. socal > norcal.

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

Cali WAS ill. But it was all artificial wealth that is starting to get purged from the system. Aggressive expansionary fiscal policy ftl. Cali is a bubble state, all of its nice wealth is all artificial and as the bubbles collapse, so goes the dope Cali life.
^^^you are so reaching and reflecting a few people"s life that you know who really did not have money in the first place.

IMO, I'd rather stay in San Diego than the LA area. Unless you're hitting up some major sporting events, LA is just traffic and a bunch of tourist $%!$to do. I like the SD vibe a lot more.

"Artificial Wealth" LOL! And what is the whole country's currency?...ha ha ha, lol, always trying to be smart, lol...oh BTW braniacs, if you cancreate money out of thin air or type in 0's on a screen, it's artificial

When you come to Cali make sure you eat at all the hot spots.
King Taco in East LA
Pinks in Hollywood
South Pasadena, sport bars
Huntington Beach Pier

There is more, but i 4got.

I just got back from Fullerton last night. It was dope, but the only part of LA I saw was the freeway
smh.gif
It seems like I went to every city around LA, but not downtown. GuessI'll just wait till Im 21 to hit the good spots.

If you want a good themepark, I went to Knottsbery (sp?) Farms and it was pretty fun, it can be cheap too if you find a deal. Ghost Rider ftgdl tho.

I have lived in socal my whole life. in between the beach and LA. if you need any spots send me a PM ill help you out.
but disneyland, the beach,melrose street, sunset strip are a few.

I'm REEEEAAAAALLLYYYY sick of people goin' so hard for Pink's.....honest opinion, you can get a much BETTER hot dog from the City Walk movietheatre. In terms of food, what you NEED to do is make sure you hit up a taco truck on the late night and cop like them $1 carne asade joints :hot Tommy'sis good, and only go the Roscoe's on Pico (trust me). Also, go to Amoeba music store (which I forgot to) but they have tons of selection and old stuff andocasionally have shows. ALSO!!! Walk around hollywood blvd. during the day cuz I know sometimes you get passes for a free screening of something comingout....that's how I saw American Gangster like two months before it actually dropped. And the %!%$ is ALL THE WAY FREE! Just make you sure you get therelike 30 mins before they say because it's on some first come first served and you wanna be up in the front of the line.

Melrose is hot for shopping....parking is crazy though, so park on a side street and just walk. If you into thrift shopping, they got good ones over there.Just got back from L.A and I miss it already. Rodeo drive is too rich for my blood. Beverly Center is prolly the best mall, followed by South Bay galleria.Every girl past Olympic is about an 8< so I wouldn't advise goin' with a lady friend cuz you will be doing a LOT of gawking/looking.

Back
Top Bottom