NEVER do any business with the jersey store at markville mal

as title. mods move or delete if felt it doesn't belong.

story as follow.
i took two basketball jersey to this place for cresting. i was redirected to their main store front's store manager at vaughnmills and he kept saying he need time to know the pricing quote of do-ability. told me to call after ONE week. I called after 10 days in case. and this is exactly what he said.
"DON"T call me. i'll call you when i know, you WAIT."

and when i went to the store i originally when to in markville mall myself to talk to another manager, he nicely took the order and said everything was going to be done fine. i included the sample or the font of the lettering and exact picture with the stuff.

3 weeks later, jersey back. with huge hockey jersey size font.
their answer is that's teh best they could do. they feel the font match VERY close. and refuse to either refund, or re-do it.
when i ask for the sample and picture i included when i hand them the jerseys. he said they lost it. I asked why would they even stitch it up when they know it's not the right font. he has no answer for that, refuse to talk futher. now i am out with 2 jersey ruinned plus the price on the stitch job. all he kept saying are neither that's what it is.we think it looks good. and yah, on top of that, he added don't come to our store anymore. :smh:
smh.gif

very bad business manner.
:smh:
smh.gif

ok, i am done venting.

side note,
thanks for benard for the smooth transaction today. :pimp:
pimp.gif

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

daaaamn.
I've been to the jersey store in Vaughan Mills too. Dudes working there got some attitudes for sure.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
HERE WE COME...!
From the city of T.O​

take pics tomorrow,
the worse part was all they needed to do was just the name.
not name and number, just the name, and still managed to screw up. or more likey screw up purposely. :smh:
smh.gif

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

wow thanks for the heads up, they sound like real a-holes
WTB: Retro Jordan Fire Red III sz 12, will trade for DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel

thanks for the lookout terry

i've been looking for a place to get some blank raptors jerseys done too. i guess i won't be taking it there!

hope you can find a place who can cut the stitching and re-do your jersey the proper way! in the meantime.. niketalk summit everyone...the jersey store at markville mall...bring a carton of eggs.

^ i know, the place that used to do the stuff right for me went out of business during the trip i had last year during my milkcarton era :\
ohwell.gif
and i was lazy to go too far from my house to find another place.

no man, don't think i could take the stitching out again or wanto do do that on those two jerseys coz that would be too much wear and tear on them,
worse part is one of them the letter actually overlaped with the seelves' eleastic part :x
sick.gif

took a quick snap at one of them the harper is what they did. with the NAME ONLY. compare to a actual jordan one side by size, look at the size of that font. :\
ohwell.gif

^^ sorry to hear... I hate that place too... all they have is white/sox Jordan jersey's.... if I were you I would take this to the better business bureau.... on a side note I saw some loser wearing fake IV's today in Markville, black and orange :smh:
smh.gif

Go Raptors Go

yeah looks like they used some detroit redwings lettering or some @#%$ like that
...TEAM RAPTORS !
Atlantic Division Champs CHCHCHEAAAAAAAAAA !

yo Terry can you explain what exactly they stitched for you? so is the Jordan original and they did the Harper?
Troopers iz back wearin tha 45...

The last time I went to the one at Markville, I saw the guy working there taking off letters on a Jalen Rose authentic TO jersey (that was a few days after Jalen got traded). Now I am no jersey expert, but is this not a shady thing to do? Can you not stitch some other person's name on and sell it again?

The one at Vaughan Mills never has anything new and I wonder how the manage to stay in business.

That is too bad, and the jersey now looks totally fake like most on ebay, complain again man.
*NIKE authentics make m better than most*

yah, the jordan's a original, and i had them put harper on a blank. and they manage to ignore the size and font i told them to use. and say it's is how it suppose to be. threw away the sample font and picture i included when i gave them the jersey and claim it looks fine. :smh:
smh.gif
but the font's so huge. as you could see on the comparison on the picture i took. it's like the original using size 12 font on micosoft words and they put a size 18 on the harper

for the guy as if its ok to do that. well for retail store that doesn't tell anyone about it,should be a no no,
but in the jersey hobby, basically every does it. and this time i got lazy and got owned. :\
ohwell.gif

Damn, sorry to read about your experience Terry. Never shoppes at those jersey stores and now I never will. Wish I could give you the info on my old jersey guy, but lost contact with him.
[ r2kidd = Ryan] [ Location: Toronto (Canada)] [ eBay feedback: r2traps (213+, 0 negs) [ email: r2traps@yahoo.ca ]
LET'S GO RAPTORS!
WANTED: Jordan Melo 5.5 Black/Caro sz 10.5 or 11, get at me!

Terry, let's go and burn the store down...

When you showed me the jersey I knew the Harper and the Iggy were already bad but the Harper side by side with a Jordan... :smh:
smh.gif

What'cha Gonna Do, When The Milhouse Runs Wild... On YOU!
FOR SALE - Navy A Bathing Ape "Ape Face" Swarovski Crystal Crewneck​

T,

Holler at me when you get this. Now that the Leafs have done sucking for another year, I got some more room in June to get some stuff done...

Ask B, my new stuff looks good, Cosby would be jealous...

All these doods on here must think its crazy to wear and collect jerseys in 2007, LOL!

Send it to my business account...

designedexclusively@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom