Never eating gummy bears again

dont-care.gif

exactly.

but no thread jack... can we have a Tommy Lee Jones appreciation? The Fugitive was a great movie with him and Harrison Ford

I love gummy bears/fruit snacks. I'm going to have to stop eating them because I don't eat pork and it seems like it might be pork in gummies.

The way they worded it was so stupid.

And yes, gelatin is made from animal products.

So is soup.

I love gummy bears/fruit snacks. I'm going to have to stop eating them because I don't eat pork and it seems like it might be pork in gummies.

There are gelatin free jelly candies like Swedish fish and Sour Patch Kids. Only thing I dont like is the one you typical find(Fish) in the stores are only one flavor.

candy-swedishfish.jpg

Last edited:
GOT DAMN REALLY? They couldn't find some other kind of way to shine up some candy?! :smh:

Haribo from Europe tastes better than the garbage we have here in Murica
The US ones are made in Europe too though. 

ONLY Haribo products that are manufactured in our factory in Turkey are halal. All Haribo Gold-Bears and Haribo Raspberries sold in the US are made in our factory in Turkey and are Halal. You can find the country of origin on the back of all our packages.

HARIBO products produced in HARIBO's factory in Turkey are made with beef gelatin and are certified HALAL.  Products from all other HARIBO factories are made with pork gelatin.  You can find the country of origin on the back of your bag.

This whole topic is obviously preference, but possible the difference people are noticing is between the beef and pork gelatin used.  Also I dont think all of Europe gets their Haribo supply from Germany, I was in Amsterdam and Haribo's tasted the exact same they do here in the US imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom