Never knew a bachelor's party would be....

... Such a headache to plan smh. Considering I've pretty much had to be MJ in the 4th quarter. Person who started off planning procrastinated for months and decided to actually plan starting last Saturday. It's this Saturday btw.

So with all that said, share your bachelor's party stories...

thankfully i have never had to run point for a bachelor party planning yet, but even helping with the planning has sucked.

the problem is that sometimes the groom has several different groups of friends so its hard to coordinate amongst everyone. even if everyone is part of the same crew, its still hard to coordinate and work around that many different schedules.

then there is the money problem. sometimes the groom wants to go big but some of his boys are peasants. that puts the groom (and his groomsmen who are planning the party) in a difficult position. does he tone down the scope of the party so that his poor broke friends can attend or does he say eff it and just do what he gonna go at the expense of having all his boys with him?

thankfully, i was one of the first of my boys to get married and they kinda set precedence for how all future bachelor parties were planned (or are going to be planned). i did the typical Vegas trip for mine and my boys covered everything for me from flight, hotel, drinks, meals, strippers, etc... Hell they even covered part of my gambling which I totally didnt expect at all. My groomsmen collectively covered all of my expenses with my best man covering a larger share of the costs. All of the other guests/friends just had to cover their own way. I guess they also took up a collection from each of the other attendees for like $20-30/person (I think we had 19 dudes total) so that I would have some pocket change to gamble with or throw dollas at the strippers.

The biggest issues have been:
Money
Type of strippers
The majority of attendees are brothers and my boy wanted to book a bunch of girls who would only appeal to him. It wouldn't be bad if there were SOME plans were ironed out but NOTHING was done. Not even the time it would start.

i'm planning a bachelor party for the 2nd weeekend of August....... will be following the thread for tips and advice :lol:

2 day to go OP, i think you are SOL my friend.

at this point you just gotta hope for a miracle.

yall plannin on hiring girls or just hitting up a strip club? you guys tryin to go out to grab a bite to eat first? grab drinks?

worst worst case scenario, just blast-text/email everyone to show up at a strip club after a certain time. get a table and a bottle there for your boy and just chill out there. hopefully the rest of the dudes show up to hang out and buy him lapdances and what not so you dont end up footin the bill for the entire night.

Best advice is figure out a plan asap. Hotels, limos, etc are cheaper when you book in advance.

Good thing I happened to have a friend who knows strippers. So that's taken care of. My boy is supposed to have the hotel reservations tonight. I've done all I could in such short time span. The plan was hire girls, rent room and limo so people wouldn't have to drink and drive. Struck out on limo due to too short notice, so now we're carpooling

Last edited:
This is what u do boss cop a VIP room at a good strip joint, a few bottles, and a congratulations your life is over until you get divorced card.  Steal Mojo's idea on taking up a collection for the groom to have plenty of scratch to throw at the rachets.  End the night with Ihop or some good 24 hour dine in spot, and be done with it.  FYI there is sex in the champagne room.  Follow this recipe and you'll spend no more then a G tops, and I'm sure your boy will be satisfied.

Last edited:
This is what u do boss cop a VIP room at a good strip joint, a few bottles, and a congratulations your life is over until you get divorced card.  Steal Mojo's idea on taking up a collection for the groom to have plenty of scratch to throw at the rachets.  End the night with Ihop or some good 24 hour dine in spot, and be done with it.  FYI there is sex in the champagne room.  Follow this recipe and you'll spend no more then a G tops, and I'm sure your boy will be satisfied.

Problem with strip club, there aren't any good black ones. They're all hole in the wall spots that either tax on drinks, arent full nude, or they dont serve drinks at all and ain't nobody got time for that...
The girls I hired are plenty ratchet lol

Wildest story..... In the middle of the party the strippers stopped the music and said we're not dancing no more we "sexin"... triflin broads had dudes lining up smh

Problem with strip club, there aren't any good black ones. They're all hole in the wall spots that either tax on drinks, arent full nude, or they dont serve drinks at all and ain't nobody got time for that...
Strip clubs are for novices.

I got my boy 8 ratchet, but good looking skrippers, in a suite of 15 dudes. Hotel security came in there and partied with us. 
laugh.gif

Got the room in Long Beach and one of those chains suites type, can't remember the name.

Get snacks and drinks, keep the girls happy and they'll reciprocate.

I lived in areas that where predominately white as well, but on those popping nights at my local strip joints like Tues. Friday, and Sat.  there used to be some of the baddest black and mixed chicks that would pop up out the wood work.  Plus VIP is $200 and bottles start at like $250.  But if you got some down *** pros on deck that ain't afraid to do something strange for a little bit of a change run with that I guess.  But I heard them chicks charge like 5hunnie a piece.  Not sure if true though.

Where do you reside if you don't mind me asking?   

My brother is going to be a groomsman for his friend from college next year. He's been talking with the best man and the plan is to book a nice suite and hire 2 strippers. My brother doesn't have much money do that fool will have to be saving up until then. I think there will only be a group of 5-6 at the bachelor party. Doesn't sound like much fun to me.

I'm waiting for one if my friends to get engaged since all of us love strip clubs and always have a good time. Will definitively hit up Vegas again. Last time the Spearmint Rhino took most of my money but will def look for other spots besides Sapphire.

4 Strippers locked down. Check. Didn't even cost as much as I thought it would. They not the best looking but it should be fun. My boy's getting the suite in downtown Chicago. Looks like this is gonna work out

Last edited:
QUESTION:
Are you guys asked to prepare a bachelor party or do you guys just surprise them with it. My boy getting married in August. He's getting married in LA (where I reside) but he's only gonna be here 3 days

QUESTION:
Are you guys asked to prepare a bachelor party or do you guys just surprise them with it. My boy getting married in August. He's getting married in LA (where I reside) but he's only gonna be here 3 days

Are you best man or a groomsmen? Its an assumed role for best man to plan one

Heres a story.....

This was my first encounter with a stripper ever.

I remember like 10yrs back we ordered a stripper for my friends 18th birthday. His mom left the house for us and said to do whatever as long as the house doesnt get destroyed. It was just a bunch of us high school kids at the time and we all pitched in to get a stripper. We had no idea what the hell we were doing and just settled for whatever we could afford. Next thing you know this 40 something yr old lady comes in and we get the show started. I guess she wasnt that bad lookin' and like I said we were a bunch of horny teens. She busted out the whipped cream and started going around the room putting it on her thangs and letting each one of us lick it off. This lady even had her side hustle, she busted out a bucket of them red vines and would put it up her vaginal canal and was slanging them for $1 and i remember buying like 2 or 3 :smh: . Once she was done with her show she asked if there was a room we can use. We ended up using my friends room where some of us ending up getting Dome for an extra $10.... all in all we had a hell of a time.

Last edited:
My story....

6 guys,
Weekend in Las Vegas, NV
17 bottles

...one amazing time.

damn you got some nice friends, or one rich friend who dont care bout throwin down for the boys.

at my bachelor party I made a last minute executive decision to veto the club cause I know some of my boys were stressin bout the cost considering how much they blew at the strip club and craps tables the night before and I didnt want to put undue pressure on them to cough up more money for the tables/bottles. not just that, but we were rollin almost 20 dudes. you can imagine what kinda logistical nightmare it woulda been (and how much it woulda cost for all them tables/bottles) to get that many dudes into the club in LV.

Back
Top Bottom